Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Pots Finally on Yellow Fever!!! Pics inside...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Pots Finally on Yellow Fever!!! Pics inside...

Bought a set of Willwood Superlite 4 pots about 3 weeks ago and finally got them fitted today.

Took us 4 hours but it was well worth it! They look the nutts and they're such a major improvement over standard. Still got to bed them in properly but am loving them already!

Not sure on the weights of these compared to the standard calipers, but they are seriously lighter, plus have braided hoses too.

For the price I paid, to say I'm over the moon is a massive understatemen!!!

Enough chat, onto the pics...

Comments welcome. :thumbs:
    sigpic

Look fantastic!!

Comment

Stunning Pete !!!!!!!!
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Looks great im painting my new brakes at the min and having problems with the logo embossed into the caliper

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Cheers guys, am in 2 minds whether to paint the Willwood lettering out in black / anthracite, make looks quite cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Feels like iam at work seeing that prisoner van { sweatbox} in the background !!!!!

Comment

ahh wow these look fantastic! ... are these on standard discs? and also how much you pay for these??

loving them they look fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by gsijay View Post
                Feels like iam at work seeing that prisoner van { sweatbox} in the background !!!!!
                Aye not the usual prop found in the pics scenery.

Originally posted by SpoonVXR View Post
                ahh wow these look fantastic! ... are these on standard discs? and also how much you pay for these??

loving them they look fantastic!
                Thanks mate.

Yeah they're on the stadard discs, which is the beauty of the kit. I bought these off Robo22sri, he had them on his for a month or so before deciding to sell his car, so I paid a mahoooooosive £350.

Couldn't resist at that price, especially as the standard brakes were giving me some serious fade!

Got Courtenay ducts fitted too to help keep them cool, may also look at more ducting to allow for more cold air, just need to invetigate it more.

After a spirited drive shortly after fitting them, they were chuffing hot, so more air feeds I think is necessary.

Still bedding them in, so they can only improve as they marry to the discs.
                sigpic

Comment

Looking awesome Lashed!!

Nicky x

Comment

Thanks Nicky.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would mate! Will look well smart!

Comment

Working...
                      X