This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stage 4 H20VXR astra

ive just joined so go easyer on me lol thought il post a few pic's of my astra which i can see wont be every1's cuppa but please keep it to yourselfs as i wished to do my car how i want it as it is mine
    i am picking it back up tomorrow with 888 big break conv so i will do some pictures in the day and am having the engine parts coloure coded next week ardin blue and going back to have rods pistons and a t 28 turbo fitted at the end of the month as its at a stage 4 at the moment

now with new rear lights

Looks Good Mate, Where have you had most of the work done? not a great lover of those wheels but each to their own! :wink:
    sigpic

Comment

regal i would say

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

whats your stage 5 pushing out ?
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Looks very good, only the exhaust I do not like.
          The rims are great, which brand is it?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinSport
            That would b a Magnex if am not mistaken :P

Comment

Very Very nice.
              Bet that cost you an arm and a leg :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Davey_lad
                Looks Good Mate, Where have you had most of the work done? not a great lover of those wheels but each to their own! :wink:
                the work was done by chris at regal and i must admit im not 100% sure if i like the rims or not yet was thinking about having the standard 1's black with polished iner spokes to be differant

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                  whats your stage 5 pushing out ?
                  298 but not sure if my injeters are working right

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
                    Originally posted by TwinSport
                    That would b a Magnex if am not mistaken :P
                    cheers m8 your smack on with the exhaust and yer was a bit on the expensive side but just waiting for the rod and pistons to come in then fitting the t28 turbo hopfuly in the next 5-6weeks

Comment

What's you anticipated output with the turbo, rods and pistons? Not sure about the wheels for myself, but it is each to their own and if you change let us know so we can see.

Hope you enjoy the forum and have fun above all

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                        What's you anticipated output with the turbo, rods and pistons? Not sure about the wheels for myself, but it is each to their own and if you change let us know so we can see.

Hope you enjoy the forum and have fun above all
                        dont know as i dont know any1 who has had it done yet and yer if i change the alloys il do some more pictures and post them up as it be in the next 2-3 weeks if i do them

wheres the best place to post if i have questions on here about my car?

Comment

post it in chat about vxr h20, what did you get for the stage 5 eg whats involved apart from exhaust intercooler etc etc ,
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

once you get the rods and that in the worlds your oyster for mods.

i know them h section steel rods are good for around 600 brake and about 9-10000 rpm lol.

tbh i dont think there would be a need for better pistons though as the standard pistons are forged and have teflon coated skirts which will make em more than strong enough for about 350 bhp. i had my c20let pushing 350 bhp on standard pistons and they werent forged or coated (dunno how long it wouldve lasted though but it had some greif) i just lowered the compression by fitting a thicker cometic head gasket.

if you dont know what a c20let is its the previosu vaux turbo engine (calibra) basically the same block with a different head.

nice car though. looks kinda funky
                            stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

cheers m8 yer i know the c20let also this engine (vxr) has jets for the pistons which that engine didnt but cheers for the info on the pistons & rods

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
                              once you get the rods and that in the worlds your oyster for mods.

i know them h section steel rods are good for around 600 brake and about 9-10000 rpm lol.

tbh i dont think there would be a need for better pistons though as the standard pistons are forged and have teflon coated skirts which will make em more than strong enough for about 350 bhp. i had my c20let pushing 350 bhp on standard pistons and they werent forged or coated (dunno how long it wouldve lasted though but it had some greif) i just lowered the compression by fitting a thicker cometic head gasket.

if you dont know what a c20let is its the previosu vaux turbo engine (calibra) basically the same block with a different head.

nice car though. looks kinda funky

Comment

Working...
                              X