Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my blue vxr

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my blue vxr

    ][[

  • #2
    not happy with you mate

    1 st grate pics of car and gods country

    2 thats the no plate i wanted

    never mind smart car lookin good bud lookin good.

    www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

    Comment


    • #3
      just the job nice one , see mine [url]http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=2852
      sigpic
      More than 34,900 viewings and counting
      Click Here to.................
      See My Wheels
      See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

      Comment


      • #4
        cheers dave got the number plate for when i get a stage three got to wait a year though as gf is only 24 and insurance wont let me mod engine until she is 25.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by edd1e
          cheers dave got the number plate for when i get a stage three got to wait a year though as gf is only 24 and insurance wont let me mod engine until she is 25.
          That was my idea now i have 300 bhp and no plate lol

          www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice looking tidy car mate, great plate too! Got my eyes on an 07 VXR plate should we finally make up our minds....

            Is that the same 19's as the Zafira gets?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WiltshireVXR
              Nice looking tidy car mate, great plate too! Got my eyes on an 07 VXR plate should we finally make up our minds....

              Is that the same 19's as the Zafira gets?
              yes it is

              wayner

              www.primeshine.co.uk

              Detailing and Valeting Southwest

              Comment


              • #8
                HeavenlyDetail
                .
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                Comment


                • #9
                  nice plate i'm going for 350 bhp
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by worsy
                    nice plate i'm going for 350 bhp
                    god man thats some serious tuning to do there bro.

                    www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm with Worsy, wanna be up to around 350 bhp just need 3 things, cash, time and a new insurer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        there was t350 vxr for you worsy but checked today and its gone someone must have the same idea could always try for 400bhp t400 vxr £250

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vxrdave
                          Originally posted by worsy
                          nice plate i'm going for 350 bhp
                          god man thats some serious tuning to do there bro.
                          yeh but will be great i will have the quickest on the road when i have finished
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Plenty of nice VXR plates on DVLA site for £250 -
                            how about N 666 VXR
                            And if you want 300 or 400 plenty of them about too!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X