Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VXRDave] new pics

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [VXRDave] new pics







    www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

  • #2
    looks well mate.

    them coolant hoses look good fitted. im gonna have to get my finger out and get some hoses sorted.
    stage 2 vxr

    andy16vtur[email protected]

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking good Dave

      Comment


      • #4
        Love the engine bay, you didn't knock that fence down did you

        Comment


        • #5
          Top
          Astra
          Right
          There

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Toddy
            Love the engine bay, you didn't knock that fence down did you
            more than likey with my driving lol

            www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by alex_c
              Top
              Astra
              Right
              There

              cheers alec i think lol

              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

              Comment


              • #8
                Great looking, nice one!

                What I don't like are the head light blinds.

                Everything else looks good, and the finish is soooooo clean, cleaner than new it seems.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yep looks a1 Dave....Red actually looks redder than ive seen before...better infact from those shots!!! :wink:

                  If i had that red Dave i would definetly give that car a clay followed by meguiars no.7 show car glaze to darken and nourish the finish and then follow with a good carnauba like 50/50 or p21,s or even pinnacle souveran.......trust me that car will look as wet and glossy as the pacific!!!
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  .
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Totally
                    Awesome
                    Red
                    Turbo

                    Nice work dave :wink:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrmarc
                      Yep looks a1 Dave....Red actually looks redder than ive seen before...better infact from those shots!!! :wink:

                      If i had that red Dave i would definetly give that car a clay followed by meguiars no.7 show car glaze to darken and nourish the finish and then follow with a good carnauba like 50/50 or p21,s or even pinnacle souveran.......trust me that car will look as wet and glossy as the pacific!!!
                      So when you going to come and do them both {mine included}

                      going to tru and ger some more pics of mine soon but the weather is not goos and when it is i'm @ work.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vxrmarc
                        Yep looks a1 Dave....Red actually looks redder than ive seen before...better infact from those shots!!! :wink:

                        If i had that red Dave i would definetly give that car a clay followed by meguiars no.7 show car glaze to darken and nourish the finish and then follow with a good carnauba like 50/50 or p21,s or even pinnacle souveran.......trust me that car will look as wet and glossy as the pacific!!!
                        been thinkin of claying it must say will give you call when weather picks us abit

                        www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Also so you think i should clay over the paintshield film or jusy leave the film and do the paint work.

                          www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrdave
                            Also you think i should clay over the paintshield film or jusy leave the film and do the paint work.

                            www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vxrmarc
                              Yep looks a1 Dave....Red actually looks redder than ive seen before...better infact from those shots!!! :wink:
                              He photoshopped them into being more red :wink:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X