This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car

Not a VXR, so hope im welcome here but i thought i'd show you my car anyway, its easy to see whats been my inspiration

hope you like

Looks awesome mate

Comment

wow..... that looks mint mate the stripes set it off nicely, good job on that one mate, top marks

Comment

Nice car m8!

but are the stickers on the front of the car the wrong way round? as it should be slightly fainted to begin with then get darker?

Still looks good though

Comment

Nice job Buddy, ..looks really good!
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

cheers guys, the comments are much appreciated.

im really pleased with the way its turned out, i always wanted to keep things subtle as these cars look better subtle. Not sure what to do next, probably will colour code the front gril and tint the rear windows

Comment

Sweet
              she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

realy great mate .if i were u i would sell it now and get a vxr corsa.what do u think? should not show your number plate

Comment

change the chrone v/grill & rear strip to black to finish it off ,

Comment

Originally posted by desy mc View Post
                    realy great mate .if i were u i would sell it now and get a vxr corsa.what do u think? should not show your number plate
                    only 19 mate, couldnt get insured on a vxr corsa

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                      change the chrone v/grill & rear strip to black to finish it off ,
                      And then you'll have a very, very nice car!

I really like this one, and its tastefully done.

Comment

looks good like the indicators, think i want sum for mine.

Comment

hey aaron (azza)cars looking good m8 liking the burg effect.for all of you who dont no azza hes astra owners network number 1 poster,with sumting like 18000 an counting.welcome m8
                          sigpic

Comment

cheers guys

haha thanx tiger, you really had to share that didnt you...you could say im a bit of a celebrity on AON.. LOL, i dont have as much posts as ABYSS tho

Comment

Originally posted by AaronB View Post
                              cheers guys

haha thanx tiger, you really had to share that didnt you...you could say im a bit of a celebrity on AON.. LOL
                              ,i couldnt resist it m8
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X