• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel (VXR - XTC) car.... clean and shiny

looks just great mel top job weres the ariel

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Took it off, still works great without it.

Think baz has put it back on now tho.

Comment

Mel....you,re joining the fanatical club now....been away a few days and god whats going on!!!!!

Also dont bin the clay bar once used , use it on the windows and also clay the wheels (spotted tar!!) and wax up and will forever be clean!!!

Top job!!!!!! :wink:

Oh mel what qd did you buy to give the car a top up shine week to week?

If you didnt buy any the quick detailer in the clay kit is same as megs last touch and can be diluted down 2:1 with Evian for spraying on car and buffing off for top shine!!
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

The clay kit came with megs QD.

How do I know when the clay is used enough to demote it to wheels??

I need to PM you coz I think I detailed it wrong... the clay was cold and also how hard do you rub in stage 1-3 and do you wait for it to dry... also how hard do you buff off?

Comment

Mel the clay needs to warm and soft....A tip is to split in 2 and get a warm jug of water and leave clay in it while using one piece then when a bit dirty roll or fold to get clean side and exchange for 2nd piece which in this weather will be soft ...Then place bit you,ve just used into warm water and will be ready when new bit is dirty.....Basically just continually swopping over and keeping soft......Also apply lube to your hands to stop it sticking on them and only work in straight lines.........
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Lovely car - just one minor detail (Sorry! ) get rid of those silver screws on the plates and get some screw caps over them - would look even sweeter - yellow/white to match the plate colour and black were the letters / numbers are in the way
              Told you it was only minor - but would make the baby look complete

Comment

Nah complelty agree, i done it to the last one. Just need to get them and find the screwdriver somewhere.

Poss thinkingof getting new plates as when they drilled them i think they cracked or peeled back some of the backing as i've noticed some bulging section. You can see it on the "T" at the front.

Comment

Mel, For the sake of £1 or so - it will make the front and back complete - the better half (also called Mel) loves the Arden Blue - We are just discussing whether Corsa or Astra - she seems to favour the Astra at the moment! ( We have a sport hatch SRI at present) and looking to move up to VXR power
                  We will have to go and check it out - see what the dealers can do for us - Think that a discounted Astra will probably be better value than a full book price Corsa - at the moment?

Comment

Working...
                  X