Looking nice............
    sigpic
    WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Looking nice mate do you use the Village gym in walsall?

Comment

Nice mate where did you buy it from? as i looked at a few in the west mids area when i was looking for mine
          she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Best colour lol... looking pretty sweet mate, any plans??

Comment

i got it from vauxhall in manchester was a bit far 2 go but they was 2k cheaper 4 the same car by me so cant moan lol, i got a remus on it and a set of iridium spark plugs i plan 2 put a Dbilas mass flow system and a remap any ova ideas? thanks

Comment

looks nice
                but I think too much blue in the bay its like t he burg I find that if you put white hose its all white

But its just my thought but its a lovely car lovely and clean thats for sure

Chrome up the caps
                Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Working...
                X