This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner of burg #080

Some pics of my new burg after a quick clean, despite being -5 degrees and a pic of my last car.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the site, Jamie. Your Burg is looking good, Bud!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Looking good mate, did you get any options on the car, is it brand new aswell?? thought they were all sold??
      sigpic
      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
      And now have an
      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Hi and welcome......
        sigpic
        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Cheers. Car is second hand, was new in april. Sight and light pack but no other options, planning on fitting cruise control at some point tho as shud be taking her to France for the Le Mans 24 Hour race in June.

Comment

awrite cool, looks sweet mate enjoy
            sigpic
            And now have an
            Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

welcome to the sight and enjoy the car

Comment

Welcome, I've added you to the list

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

welcome to the site, great choice of car

Looks stunning

Comment

Hi and welcome, nice one......

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                      Welcome, I've added you to the list
                      Hmmm that dont sound right moeman

Just as well we know what list you mean haha
                      sigpic
                      And now have an

Comment

Nice photos, hope you're enjoying your new car

Comment

Owell the clean car didnt last long. lol. Must say tho the car is surprisingly good in the snow.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie#080 View Post
                            Owell the clean car didnt last long. lol. Must say tho the car is surprisingly good in the snow.
                            That's really good to hear Jamie, ..I wasn't very keen to take mine out in the snow after hearing that some peeps on here had bumped their cars yesterday, ..but the snow is melting a bit here, so might just try it out this afternoon. Glad you're still loving it!
                            sigpic
                            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie#080 View Post
                              i love driving in snow when it`s like that but round here it either turns slushy and goes as quick as it came or roads quite busy turning it into very icy conditions , burg looks good in the snow by the way

Comment

Working...
                              X