This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Muddy Clean + Wales GB Rally Pics, 56K no way, loads of pics

Right, instead of a normal dirty before and clean after post, I though I might do something a bit different. A little story

The VXR hasn't been cleaned for about a month now, since I was in the rally mood I didn't want to clean it until the rally was over so here are some pics before I set off to the Swansea service area last night.

Some Rally pics for you:
    Entrance

Loeb Arriving

The Man Himself

A much needed clean on Latvalas Focus

Latvala leaving

Duval Arriving

Henning Solberg leaving

Valeninto Rossis Focus

Valeninto Rossi

Loeb Leaving

Cars Parked up for the night

The day after, time to clean the VXR

Before:

First up, was interior:

Snowfoam mixed with Duragloss

After a rinse down, car looking much better, but still film of dirt which you can see here(line running at door handle height):

A 2 bucket wash with Duragloss and C&G Citrus Gloss produces this:

3x coats of Collinite 915 still holding after nearly 3 months =D>

Thanks for looking
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

nice pics car looking good now

Comment

it looks like we have the same HU... good pics
      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Awsome Pics!!!

Recorded it on Sky + tonight, will be watching it later
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Great pictures, awesome looking astra mate

Comment

Cheers lads
            sigpic
            Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

looking good buddy dam she was stinking!!
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Cheers Rocky
                sigpic

Comment

Also forgot to tell you mate, my nephews went to watch it they brought me home a bag of goodies a scooby poster program and stickers
                  Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Nice, I managed to get a Scooby poster thingy and a few flags
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X