Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rear bumper.................satin black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rear bumper.................satin black

    finally got time to take some pics of the newly painted rear bumper after the accident i had, i no its not clean but wanted to see what people think.


  • #2
    looks good

    Comment


    • #3
      Having seen it in the flesh today mate.....spot on.......bit of originality there
      Son of the Clyde a roaming went
      Sinned aplenty, much to repent
      loved and lost, gave and took
      Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah looks good mate... the satin is definately better than gloss imo...

        Comment


        • #5
          looks gooood

          you painted your boot trim white aswell. or is that the way the pic is
          INSIGNIA VXR

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
            looks gooood

            you painted your boot trim white aswell. or is that the way the pic is
            thats just the way the pic is, but thats what i plan to do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Love it at the back mate.....what paint have you done it in???


              My astra is arden and want to know what paint to do it with??

              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jordi VXR View Post
                Love it at the back mate.....what paint have you done it in???


                My astra is arden and want to know what paint to do it with??

                Thanks
                I had it done at a body shop mate and just ask for it in satin black.

                Comment


                • #9
                  which bodyshop mate? im after it on my arden. And how much if you dont mind me asking???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I really like how that looks, Craig! Was gutted for you, when the bottom of your back bumper was busted, ..but the result of fixing it and adding the paint job looks awesome. Nice job!
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      looking good fella
                      Arden Racing Edition

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                        which bodyshop mate? im after it on my arden. And how much if you dont mind me asking???
                        just a little place in stalybridge, not sure of the name but if your really interested i can find out for you or maybe even meet up and ill take you, £90 sprayed and fitted



                        thanks for all the comment, glad it gets the approval

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          that does look good fella :-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by craig#349 View Post
                            just a little place in stalybridge, not sure of the name but if your really interested i can find out for you or maybe even meet up and ill take you, £90 sprayed and fitted



                            thanks for all the comment, glad it gets the approval
                            Might hold you to that in the new year buddy.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X