X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do people think

Hi
    I was wondering if a few people on here could give me some advice.
    Ive just ordered an Astra VXR due to be arriving in the next couple of weeks, and ive never been one to keep things standard, so ive compiled a short list of things i want doing ASAP, was just wondering if a few of you could give me some pointers, as im not very clued up when it comes to vauxhall and the only company i really know of is courtney motorsport
    anyway heres the list:

miltek cat back exhaust system inc courtney front pipe
    AP 4 pot brake system
    Courtney sport stage 1 map
    lowering springs, undecided between eibach and dap-r
    and a panel air filter

thats alls ive really come up with for now as a starting base, any comments and suggestions much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by -Browny- View Post
    Hi
    I was wondering if a few people on here could give me some advice.
    Ive just ordered an Astra VXR due to be arriving in the next couple of weeks, and ive never been one to keep things standard, so ive compiled a short list of things i want doing ASAP, was just wondering if a few of you could give me some pointers, as im not very clued up when it comes to vauxhall and the only company i really know of is courtney motorsport
    anyway heres the list:

miltek cat back exhaust system inc courtney front pipe
    AP 4 pot brake system
    Courtney sport stage 1 map
    lowering springs, undecided between eibach and dap-r
    and a panel air filter

thats alls ive really come up with for now as a starting base, any comments and suggestions much appreciated

Thanks in advance
    whats the miltek like? i have a burg so the remus is standard and sounds .think the first mod id get (if my bloody insurance would let me!!) would be a limited slip diff , a rarb and the 1.9 air box conversion. theres a guy on here who does a 1.9 airbox conversion that looks mint! i want it doing but again the insurance wont let me! hes called perrcy.

Comment

have you asked your insurance what they think of the mods? Nice complementary set of mods as a starting base btw
      sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
      Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

I have a full resonated Milltek system - reasonably quiet - I would go for a full system (be it Milltek or other) as the minute you have done that you can get a Stage 2 map on there

Remus is £850ish and there is a 3" Milltek race pipe coming soon....

PS - where in North Wales? we might be neighbours lol

Astra

Comment

Working...
        X