This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Pics from my Isle of Sheppy strole

Went out today to the Isle of Sheppy and took a few photos... Unfortunately, i didnt know about the meet in Bluewater, or i would have been there!!

As always comments welcome!

Thought this one might be of interest... Sirocco or Burg?

#ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
    #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

you need to debadge it

Comment

Great Pictures

Comment

Great pics... you had sunshine today... not fair!!!

Interesting to see a VXR/Scirocco back to back, I love the Scirocco but that pic makes it look a tad boxy in comparison.
        I'll just give it a quick wash!

Comment

you had sunshine today... not fair!!!
          Aye but it was still knackingly cold, old sea breeze got me to put my window up a bit and put heaters to full lmao..

I caught the Scirocco in Leysdown sat outside the arcades, didnt see the owner, so backed up and took the pic.. not to mention managed to move the bin with my wheel arch... no damage, apart from my pride... did it in front of an old man who shook his head at me

Comment

lol it happens to the best of us!

Comment

By debadging, i take it you mean the vx badge and astra

Comment

With the exception of 'Jimmy G's Amusements', that place looks pretty barren! Tell me about it-is it part of England? Gotta take a ferry to get to it, or is there a bridge? BTW, good angles and clarity on the pics. I dig 'em!

Comment

ye its a part of england, i was born there in Minster, there are two bridges to it both in the same place. http://home.btconnect.com/connetts-farm/sheppey.htm ta! i try to make them look cool, i like the way you can see my rarb on the bridge shot

Comment

Lovely photos, they really do your car justice.

Obviously I'd choose the Burg over the VW any day, but I have to admit there is something I like about the 'Rocco. I even have a poster of a white one on the wall right in front of me...

Comment

that burg is BEAUTIFUL!!

lol

i sooo love the burg on 19s..they really do it justice
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by havoc856 View Post
                        Aye but it was still knackingly cold, old sea breeze got me to put my window up a bit and put heaters to full lmao..

I caught the Scirocco in Leysdown sat outside the arcades, didnt see the owner, so backed up and took the pic.. not to mention managed to move the bin with my wheel arch... no damage, apart from my pride... did it in front of an old man who shook his head at me
                        Scirocco... Didn't even notice it the first time. I'm not a fan tbh. I'd rather have a golf GTI over one!

Your Berg looks mint mate. Great pics. My favorite is the second from bottom.
                        sigpic

Comment

Scirocco is the old platform golf with a new body on top and the GTI engine with the torque range moved about!!

Comment

Lover the burg! Awsome color white!

Comment

Working...
                            X