This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not VXR but astra SRI-T

Heres a few pics of my SRI-T thought id post them up! the VXR you see in a few of the pics is daleyboy off of here and this SRI is his old car!

hope you like, let me no what you think, and apologies i dont have many pics yet no point with this **** weather

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

lovin that mate!!!!

Comment

looks stunning

Comment

Looks like our house (We have an Arden VXR and a black Sri T) lol

Always loved the Pentas on the mk4 - looks like an evolution of the original wheel if that makes sense

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
          looks stunning
          me want
          The Derv-ert
          "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

looks spot on mate wheels look mint on it

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
              looks spot on mate wheels look mint on it
              Want mine back!

Looks lovely with those wheels on mate. Is that on Sportlines?
              sigpic

Comment

Nice motor.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                  Want mine back!

Looks lovely with those wheels on mate. Is that on Sportlines?
                  Pentas off of the Mk5 mate!

you seem really het up about losing your mk4, did you prefer it to your VXR?

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                    Pentas off of the Mk5 mate!

you seem really het up about losing your mk4, did you prefer it to your VXR?
                    Sportlines are springs mate... I knew what the wheels were.

Up to now i'd say i definately prefer my MK4 to my VXR. Mine was lowered with a cat-back miltek so i guess i'd made it a bit more 'mine'. I'd got an alpine HU in it too with a sub and a boost gauge in a pillar pod. I was really happy with how it was tbh.

Plus, if i hadn't been crashed into i wouldn't have the problems with insurance companies i'm currently having!
                    sigpic

Comment

haha o sorry mate! no its on coilies, just the cheapo ones but they do the job and are cheap/easy to replace. Plus i havent heard good things about others such as the FK's, apprently there prone to seizing etc...but i dont have first hand experience of that myself.

its a shame it got written off mate, are you not able to mod the VXR then? you gonna go for the miltek or the remus!?

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                        haha o sorry mate! no its on coilies, just the cheapo ones but they do the job and are cheap/easy to replace. Plus i havent heard good things about others such as the FK's, apprently there prone to seizing etc...but i dont have first hand experience of that myself.

its a shame it got written off mate, are you not able to mod the VXR then? you gonna go for the miltek or the remus!?
                        Won't be modding this year cus i'm going with Privilage and am only 23. I'll probably go with the Remus in the end but i prefer the Miltek tail pipe. I only want to get exhaust, springs, RARB and possibly a stage 2 remap.

My mate had FK Coilovers on his Zetec S and one of them failed after about 3 weeks. It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't taken about 2 months to arrive!

The more i look at your wheels, the more the ones on my SRi look rubbish!
                        Last edited by VXRSi; 3 January 2009, 12:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats my old car

Great car!! God I miss her

Comment

Originally posted by Daleyboy View Post
                            Thats my old car

Great car!! God I miss her
                            Which do you prefer? Be honest now...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                              Which do you prefer? Be honest now...
                              The sri was fun.......... but the vxr is soooooooooooo much nicer to drive!! having stage 2 on the sports button is a massive bonus aswell, found the sri hard to drive normally coz it was around 290bhp all the time.

Do miss it, but happier now with my vxr

Comment

Working...
                              X