This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc J VXR

Hey Guys what you think? (click pics to enlarge so you can see em properly thanks)

I had it while now, all I done is the tints. I got a place where I can get the Full Miltek for £448.98 fitted. Im gonna get that done soon. I also gonna get a Re-Map, what are the different ones you can get?? Where are you guys getting the VxR grill badges from?? Wht are the prices of the hoses some of you have got under the hoods?? VxR Dave, what is the font on ya reg plate?? I want the same one, its cool :P, may seem like 21 questions this, but I jus want more from my car and dont know where to shop for it and the prices, thanks guys

Marc

Nice looking car mate, as for some the questions carry out a search on the site as most of these topics have been discussed before....hope this helps.

Comment

Hello matey, lookin nice

Unfortunately you wont get the full milltek for that price, you are looking at Cat - Back for that.

For the full milltek you are looking around £1000 - £1150 fitted :wink:
      sigpic
      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Its a tarde place my dad deals with, they said its the full system Miltek Sports exhaust... So I donno. As for searching, I couldnt find anything about the vxr grill badges, anyone know where I can buy em from??

Marc

Comment

You could try eBay.

Thats where I got my VXR door badges.

Comment

Looks fine
            sigpic
            More than 34,900 viewings and counting
            Click Here to.................
            See My Wheels
            See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

badges

http://search.ebay.co.uk/vxr_W0QQfromZR34QQfrtsZ50

where are you from as the plates i had done local if you wish i could get you some made thay are £30 i think

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Oh yeah i haven't noticed the VXR logo on your reg plates. Very smart
                I've got Adski on mine :?

Comment

Loads of badges here:
                  http://motors.search.ebay.co.uk/vxr_...2QQsacatZ14761

Comment

Whats the difference between cat-back and full exhaust??

Comment

With a full system you get a "sports cat" which is much better flowing than the standard VXR fitted cat. Resulting in more power and a much better noise.

The cat back, you don't get the sports cat. Just a pipe from the origional cat to the rear silence, and a new tail pipe. No extra power gains and apperently (as I don't personally know) you only get a better noise well you really push the car hard, and drive it into high revs

p.s What percentage darkness are your tints? I wanna get mine done soon but I don't know what shade to get. Yours look exactly what I want.

Comment

The front is 35% rear 15% and the back window is 5%. I jus had my front one redone this morning after the break in Yea I aint seen another VXR with tints, But I personally think mine looks just right.

Comment

Yeah they look good. Think thats what I'll go or.
                          What happend to your car then?

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
                            With a full system you get a "sports cat" which is much better flowing than the standard VXR fitted cat. Resulting in more power and a much better noise.

The cat back, you don't get the sports cat. Just a pipe from the origional cat to the rear silence, and a new tail pipe. No extra power gains and apperently (as I don't personally know) you only get a better noise well you really push the car hard, and drive it into high revs

p.s What percentage darkness are your tints? I wanna get mine done soon but I don't know what shade to get. Yours look exactly what I want.
                            full system is
                            front pre cat removed and replaced with a streight through pipe
                            orig cat removed and replaced with a 200 cell sports cat
                            then cat back system
                            full system will set you back about £1100-£1200 cat back system about £500 this price is the same at most tuners.to get the best results you need the full system.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about the pre-cat replacement

Comment

Working...
                              X