Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Monday Morning Choice (Astra VXR vs. Focus ST)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Monday Morning Choice (Astra VXR vs. Focus ST)

I'm very lucky to have this choice of what car to take to work with me!

Astra VXR (with 19" Wheel Option)

Focus ST (version ST3)

ST is sooooo booring. If it isn't orange you don't even notice it is a ST.

Comment

Having owned a modded ST2, I will say more about this once I actually have my (on order) Astra VXR, but judging from the test-drive (by no means the definitive, I know), the Astra is MUCH sharper, all round, than the Focus. :wink:
      sigpic

Comment

Is it a choice of one or the other, or can you take both on different days?

Comment

We've got them both in the household and both work for the same company so it can be a different choice everyday of the week

Comment

Ok, what you wanna do is drive the Focus, but write "I wish i had a VXR" all over it

Comment

VXR but i am biased. the focus just doesnt stand out or scream sport.

You do have to double take to check if they are a ST or a normal one, the guy across the road owns one, the more i see them the more they just seem dull and lifeless in the looks dept.

Comment

I Traded in my 06 vxr for a white st2 with full blue stripes! i liked it soooo
                much that after 2 days of ownership i went to the local vauxhall garage and traded for another vxr, i was never so relieved to get rid of the hunchback!!! dont know what i was thinking when i traded in the first place! must have been slipped rohipnol in the pub the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshitoshi
                  I Traded in my 06 VXR for a white st2 with full blue stripes! i liked it soooo
                  much that after 2 days of ownership i went to the local vauxhall garage and traded for another VXR, i was never so relieved to get rid of the hunchback!!! dont know what i was thinking when i traded in the first place! must have been slipped rohipnol in the pub the night before.
                  says it alll :P :P :P :P :P :P

Comment

Working...
                  X