Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing my head in now..........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Doing my head in now..........

    Sorry about this, because I`m sure it`s been said before, but.........

    Although I`ve ordered an Arden Blue, I keep seeing reds on here, and they`re really growing on me. I also like the silver too.........

    Black`s the only one I wouldn`t have; nothing against it, but my current car`s black, and I`m sick of washing the fooker !

    I don`t REALLY expect a reply to my silly topic, but feel free if you want to advise............... :P
    sigpic

  • #2
    So, what is the question?

    All you've said is you've order blue, like the red and silver and don't want black.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry mate, I thought it was obvious. I`m not 100% sure I`ve ordered the right colour, and I was just thinking out loud really........as to whether, or not, I should request a different colour. I`m not really indecisive, honest......

      Feel free to delete if you wish
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Go with the first colour you liked - easier that way :wink:

        Comment


        • #5
          I know what you mean Alex, and I probably will :wink:
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlexFi
            Go with the first colour you liked - easier that way :wink:
            have to agree with alexfi and arden blue is such a good colour :wink:

            Comment


            • #7
              I did go through something similar myself, but in the end stuck with the gut choice and very happy with it so know you will be too :wink: Plus Arden is a very nice colour too

              Comment


              • #8
                it was easy for me.

                i dont have cosecutive cars the same colour

                i was trading ina Arden Blue GSi Zafira = blue out.
                We also had a Black Vecta = black out
                Silver looks a bit plane and also looks to much like an SRi colour as loads about. imo.

                So it only left the red.

                Now the red i have was a limited colour as it ran for 9 months and has been changed from Flame red to power red.

                you'll love the colour i did on the GSi and you only have to look @ VXRMarc's blue AWESOME.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Doing my head in now..........

                  Originally posted by DexVX
                  Sorry about this, because I`m sure it`s been said before, but.........

                  Although I`ve ordered an Arden Blue, I keep seeing reds on here, and they`re really growing on me. I also like the silver too.........

                  Black`s the only one I wouldn`t have; nothing against it, but my current car`s black, and I`m sick of washing the fooker !

                  I don`t REALLY expect a reply to my silly topic, but feel free if you want to advise............... :P


                  here go mate this is what you be driving

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the replies, and reassurance, people.

                    I`ve fully confirmed the order today, and yes, I`ve stuck with Arden Blue.

                    As it`s been wisely said above, best to remain with the original choice...................
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Excellent choice , you know you have done the right thing, Arden Blue is an ace colour , Enjoy :wink:
                      Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

                      My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Arden is the colour to have mate...........it does make people look twice and it is an easy colour to keep clean
                        sigpic
                        More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                        Click Here to.................
                        See My Wheels
                        See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is actually quite a nice colour to keep clean and actually from cars ive seen swirls hide quite well aswell compared to Black and Red...... :wink:

                          But i am really really tempted to go out on a limb later in year and get a quote for a full respray in either Audi rs sprint blue or vw r32 blue because they are awesome colours and i think would look magnificent on vxr and totally original!!
                          HeavenlyDetail
                          .
                          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrmarc
                            It is actually quite a nice colour to keep clean and actually from cars ive seen swirls hide quite well aswell compared to Black and Red...... :wink:

                            But i am really really tempted to go out on a limb later in year and get a quote for a full respray in either Audi rs sprint blue or vw r32 blue because they are awesome colours and i think would look magnificent on VXR and totally original!!
                            Is that before or after you get to Stage 3 Best get saving mate
                            sigpic
                            More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                            Click Here to.................
                            See My Wheels
                            See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Before well after no before emmm depends on cost.....ahemmm...
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              .
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X