X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old Astra OPC from New Caledonia

My Opel Astra OPC:

Encore mon moteur,avec support renfocé Powerflex,catch can, pieuvre de masse,echangeur,turbo injecteur debitmetre de ASTRA H OPC,volant moteur Bastuck,embrayage 4 patins SASCHS...et reprog HHK

Engine with FMIC and ECU from HHK Opel TECH (same as EDS),Turbo K03RS,Injector,MAFS from Z20LEH.
    Exhaust line without pre cat and cat.
    Inlet cams from X20XEV.
    Flywheel Bastuck and clutch SASCHS 4 fingers.

On dyno in my country : 351HP and 486Nm

But it's my old cars,now i have Astra OPC H (MK5) all stock

Left Hand drive with a Holden badge ?
    Interesting I did not realise they did that.

So bascialy Holden imported a left hand drive OPC from Germany into Australia put Holden badges on it then exported to New Caledonia ?

Looks nice though,good job.

Comment

No,it's not Holden.
      It's Opel and i badging Holden.
      Opel on New Caledonia come from France (And France from Germany)

Comment

Looked nice that mate. Not a fan of the exhaust and grill you had on it or the VXR badge but other than that looked like a very nice example. Any pics of the new one? Doesnt matter if its standard, get pics up .
        '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

WOW! Nice car you go there man!

Comment

Working...
          X