This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washed and dried

just a quick wash and dry. Can see that the wax has all come off as it looks a lot lighter now......

Last edited by smokinvxr; 12 October 2009, 12:20 AM.

could of cleaned mine while you were at it :P looking good though

Comment

never looks as deep does it mate when you havent waxed the arden.still looks the dogs dangles mate
      sigpic
      STAGE 3 BHP???
      FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Originally posted by anna200289 View Post
        could of cleaned mine while you were at it :P looking good though
        mucho thanx but no thanx...... 1's enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
          never looks as deep does it mate when you havent waxed the arden.still looks the dogs dangles mate
          I was quite surprised at the difference after having a couple of coats of blue velvet on it, gonna give it the works this week

Comment

ohhh and loving the RS bonnet vents pal pal your car looks well in the total vauxhall mag on the rolling road
            sigpic
            STAGE 3 BHP???
            FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Looks lovely as always, Ian! x
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

^^^^^^

Last edited by vxr.paul; 10 October 2009, 08:19 PM.
                ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

looks nice m8 diggin the wheels lol

Comment

do you have pics of your motor also with other background (on other place) that this one ?
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Working...
                    X