This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods.

hey folks, just thought i'd stick a few pics on of my current mods, good to get others thoughts.....and also i'm wondering if i need to buy a van for my plumbing.??.
    Attached Files
    sigpic v6 and loving it

Like the wheels alot mate

Comment

loks ace mate....not sure about the bath in the back, think you watch too much pimp my ride
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

no its the other version....pimp my bathroom.
        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

lol
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

looking really nice.. great choice of mods.
            sigpic

Comment

thats the reason why to buy hot hatch, you can use it for everything, same like me, nice one mate
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

All mods looking fab, Davy!!! Even the bath, ..top work Buddy x
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

what discs and pads dude?

Comment

Originally posted by RDG XX View Post
                    what discs and pads dude?
                    ebc drilled/grooved and yellowstuff mate.(EBC Direct)
                    sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

davy you could of cleaned your brakes when you put ya pads in and you need some stronger jubilee clips cos that pipe gonna shoot off.
                      sigpic

Comment

did clean them afterwards Tom.. and that clip was a tw4t to get on so dont think it will come off too easy.
                        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

any diff with brakes, im looking at upgrading pads and fluid soon then discs when need doing.
                          if was me between your cross over pipe and top of engine it put some heat insulation to stop any heat soak. every lil helps

Comment

cheers for that...nothing major but has made a diff, helped with fade. prob could do with upgrading hoses tho'. best of all...they where a good price.
                            sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
                              cheers for that...nothing major but has made a diff, helped with fade. prob could do with upgrading hoses tho'. best of all...they where a good price.
                              as in brake hoses? braided ones sure can pick them up for around £50.

you can get heat insulation from BnQ homebase etc. silver foil either side with foam in the middle, cut to shape of cross over pipe and stick to the underneath, wont be able to see it and be helping in stopping any heat soak as they can get quite hot. cheap mod.
                              i was going to upgrade my boost pipes like yours as they look really good
                              but i decided to wrap them up in exhaust wrap instead as its cood air running through them from the cooler dont want it getting 1 deg warmer from engine heat, be wast of time going through the cooler

Comment

Working...
                              X