This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car (non VXR)

Well a few of you asked for pics so here is a few quick ones.. Will get some more up after i have detailed it properly.. Did allot to it yesterday but needs finishing off..

It is a 1.9 CTDI 150 with xpack

Already has a box from abyss and so far im loving it.. Makes me not miss the vxr as much .. (and is alot cheaper to run)

Comments please

Very nice nige

That box, does that tune it or something?
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Lovely looking CDTi, Ian. Good to hear you're loving it x
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by Trist View Post
        Very nice nige

That box, does that tune it or something?
        yes mate.. Just simple plugs in to the fuel rail and run a live to the battery..

Takes it to about 200BHP and a load of torques

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          Lovely looking CDTi, Ian. Good to hear you're loving it x
          Thank Paula.. Still not like my VXR though but im getting used to it

Comment

Very Nice Ian, pleased that your happy with your new Astra what mods will you be putting on her.....?
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

REALLI nice that mate defo the best colour in the standard astras IMO. how does that box work then ?
              sigpic
              STAGE 3 BHP???
              FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
                yes mate.. Just simple plugs in to the fuel rail and run a live to the battery..

Takes it to about 200BHP and a load of torques
                Nice
                sigpic
                Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                  Very Nice Ian, pleased that your happy with your new Astra what mods will you be putting on her.....?
                  Thanks mate. Well to my suprise when I picked it up it's already lowerd on sportlines and has cruise and a viper alarm ( I'm still trying to work out lol) may just add a rarb and be done with it. Like I said I have a tuning box on it already.

Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
                  REALLI nice that mate defo the best colour in the standard astras IMO. how does that box work then ?

Thank rich. Well I don't honestly know as I'm new to the world of diesels. It just basically remaps the car. It's just s little box you plug in and leave under the engine bay. Plugs in to the fuel rail

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
                    Thank rich. Well I don't honestly know as I'm new to the world of diesels. It just basically remaps the car. It's just s little box you plug in and leave under the engine bay. Plugs in to the fuel rail
                    sound mate realli looks well tho mate bet you miss the recaros
                    sigpic
                    STAGE 3 BHP???
                    FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

looking good mate who did you end up selling your vxr too??
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                        looking good mate who did you end up selling your vxr too??

Cheers mate. It was w11vxr's mate

Comment

looking good m8, can i just ask a few questions about your car as im at a crossroads in my life lol, im really thinking seriously about saving up for a deposit for a house, and to do that i would have to get rid of my vxr but i dont want to drop that much in performance, so is the diesel that much slower than the astra? how many miles are you getting to a tank? how much did the cdti cost to buy if you dont mind me asking?
                          Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Hi Mate,

I was not disspointed at all.. Infact im some ways i like it more than the VXR. Just make sure you get one with the exterior pack then i think it looks stunning.

Currently im getting around 500 miles to a tank and that includes running around.

All together i have saved a fortune and car is still great fun

Comment

Thats very smart mate

Comment

Working...
                              X