This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Russia. My astra opc, gonna be vxr

I've been reading the forum a year and now want to introduce my car. Well I like the style of vxr much more then opel opc. Next week will get the vxr grill and logo.
    Some of the mods
    stage 2 evotech
    bilstein b8
    eibach pro-kit
    70 mm full custom exhaust
    yoka ad08
    diesel airbox
    jbt 6-pistons
    fuel pressure regulator

some pics

lovely car mate nice brakes too
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

i actually really like the black rear lights on the red, especially with the black bootstrip, looks nice

Comment

Looks nice the black lights look ok on a red car with that black trim

You have got relly tinted windows back and front do you have the front window tinted aswell ?

Comment

Lovely car! It's strange that over here some of us prefer the Opel styling to the VXR and in Europe some prefer the VXR styling! I think that some people just like to have something that looks a bit different to what everyone else around us has.
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

nice looking car mate
            sigpic
            ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

4WD too, awesome

Comment

looks smart that.im liking the smoked lights with the black trim
                sigpic
                STAGE 3 BHP???
                FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Is the front window tinted?
                  Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

yeap. cops dont like front windows tinted but usually dont fine for that. I have all windows 95% tinted and front 65%. All around it looks black, but sitting inside isn't as dark as it seems
                    in Russia lot's of people prefer to style their opc's like vxr's, may be to look different
                    gonna make a red\black car - black gloss TD, bkack front grill and may be some vinyls on the sides
                    i wanted to ask if anyone in UK or at this forum have tried evotech remap?

Comment

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post

4WD too, awesome
                      RWD really

Comment

nice car mate and welcome.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site !
                          lovely car....as said before really loving the black bum
                          what else you going to do to it? black wheels perhaps???
                          sigpic
                          JOIN THE FIGHT!!!
                          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=371188528552
                          DONT JUST SIT THERE AND MOAN.... JOIN THIS AND AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE!!!!
                          EVERY NAME COUNTS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertbuckie View Post
                            Welcome to the site !
                            lovely car....as said before really loving the black bum
                            what else you going to do to it? black wheels perhaps???
                            yeap, black td prorace 1.2 up to spring, black grill and some vinyls as said before

Comment

some pics of vxr styling

Comment

Working...
                              X