Before the clean

Afters

One word. Nice!!
    sigpic
    Astra

Comment

Gorgeous car Buddy, ..SWEET! x
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

nice that buddy looks mint with the remus
        sigpic
        STAGE 3 BHP???
        FULL REMUS-RARB-DAP R's-The Best Percy's CDTI Air box Panal Filter, Highflow Tophat, Oil restictor bolt & Breather-8000k HID's-Hella Bi Xenon Headlights-Forge Re Circ Valve-Glenn Yale Bling-Baileys D/V-Arden Rocker Cover-Black Defuser-Tints-Wind Deflectors-Interior & Reg Xenon Bulbs-Pressed Privert Plate.......

Comment

Very Smart
          Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

Smart looking wasn't fussed on them at the start but they do look nice..

Comment

Originally posted by booz1982 View Post
              One word. Nice!!
              Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              Gorgeous car Buddy, ..SWEET! x
              Originally posted by RichardVXR View Post
              nice that buddy looks mint with the remus
              Originally posted by curtvx View Post
              Very Smart

Thanks for the coments....... Took the Remus off my Arden

Originally posted by willia View Post
              Smart looking wasn't fussed on them at the start but they do look nice..

I wasn't fussed at first either

Comment

Nice motor fella. New to the forum, me and my girlfriend have your arden. Been well looked after!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteLowis View Post
                  Nice motor fella. New to the forum, me and my girlfriend have your arden. Been well looked after!!
                  Hi Ste welcome to the forum, spotted you in town on saturday coming out of a car park near valley street. Hope you enjoy the the car as much as I did

Comment

Yeah loving it haha. Had a nice run out to whitby on sat night along with my mate and his st. Gonna have to look into some upgrades like to beat him haha. Did you have cruise control activated on it? Thinking about getting a stalk.

Comment

Originally posted by SteLowis View Post
                      Yeah loving it haha. Had a nice run out to whitby on sat night along with my mate and his st. Gonna have to look into some upgrades like to beat him haha. Did you have cruise control activated on it? Thinking about getting a stalk.
                      Ste the cruise was activated on it so if you get a stalk may still work

Comment

Nice one fella! The misses has ordered one so theres a job for me at the weekend. I was looking at your new one down at sherwoods. Thats how we worked out it was yours. By the number when you put it on the register. Lovely motor.

Comment

looking good fella, can't wait to see it on Sunday. Glad you got the Remus fitted from the Arden
                          THE GRASSHOPPER HAS LANDED
                          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Stu View Post
                            looking good fella, can't wait to see it on Sunday. Glad you got the Remus fitted from the Arden
                            Thanks Stu, yeah wouldn't of let it go with the remus on although I think Ste would disagree

Comment

Yeah totally lol Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X