X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR does 275km/h !! Stock.

http://www.zeperfs.com/match4253-2978-3962-4366.htm

Nice numbers =)

If i read this well it's after the 200Km/h that the extra power of the vxr comes into play...
    All that weight means a stage one mod is needed to keep up with the Scirroco and Megane at lower speeds and in gear acceleration.
    Big wheels and traditional GM long gear ratios play a big part too...
    Oh well...we all know that in a years time all vxr's are going to be 350bhp+...

Comment

Originally posted by CMF View Post
      Uneducated reviewers - do they mean a mk6 Astra OPC which in Roman numerals is VI not IV which means four !
      sigpic

Comment

Not according to topgear, they only managed 236 km/h which is shocking

Sent using McDonalds free wifi whilst doing burn outs like a true vxr owner :P

Comment

Originally posted by lukeeddy View Post
          Oh.. We are having a bad start with Top Gear ?
          This video shows max speed over 250 km/h using a GPS.

Comment

Oh.. We are having a bad start with Top Gear ?
            Thios video shows max speed over 250 km/h using a GPS.

Comment

Iv had it at 163 mph my self with vid to prove, but don't know how to post a vid from my phone on here

Comment

Iv had it at 163 mph my self with vid to prove, but don't know how to post a vid from my phone on here

did the limiter decide not to work?? or is that just a plain old inaccurate gauge?? take it this was on your private runway yeah?? lol

Comment

i always thought the limiter worked off the dial in the car but i know several people with cars limited to 155mph who have been passed that mark in their cars , odd

Comment

I'd be more interested in the 0-60 time than top end to be honest.
                    Can't even do 155 let alone 165 + legally on th eroad so whats the point?

Comment

looks like 5 and half ish to me (0-100kmh which is 62mph), but would need it logging to know for sure.

Comment

I have just moved back home from Germany so had the longest runway in the world lol just not private, I would have to guess the speedo was innaccurate and having 20s on when the standard wheels are 19s doesn't help, but I didn't have my sat nav on so I wouldn't know for sure

Comment

I have just moved back home from Germany so had the longest runway in the world lol just not private, I would have to guess the speedo was innaccurate and having 20s on when the standard wheels are 19s doesn't help, but I didn't have my sat nav on so I wouldn't know for sure

lol, lucky you, be a long time I reckon before me and my wife take the VXR anywhere with an Autobahn!! I envy you muchly!! lol

Comment

It's tremendous just cruising at 100mph and it feels like 70 but it drinks the fuel at that speed

Comment

get it mapped and it will drink lesss and get there muchos quickeros ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X