X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR may be going....

**Deleted**
    Last edited by dcjg70; 2 March 2013, 09:53 PM.

Could go back to the dealership and try get a good deal on the swap???
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t!!-(PIC-HEAVY)

Comment

Sounds like a bad move mate but if it sorts you out financially that its got to be done, I'd be gutted

Comment

If possible I would keep it for the weekends and buy a cheap daily runner.
        Last edited by Matt-92; 13 January 2013, 12:56 PM.
        Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition No 322 - SOLD

sigpic

Now - Ford Focus RS

Comment

Originally posted by lukeeddy View Post
          Sounds like a bad move mate but if it sorts you out financially that its got to be done, I'd be gutted
          Its not something I necessarily want to do. However I could be doing high mileage, and its going to cost me a fortune. Just need to see how much I'd lose on the VXR :-(

Comment

Gutted for ya mate, good luck hope you can keep it

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-92 View Post
              If possible I would keep it for the weekends and buy a cheap daily runner.
              totally agree ! ! i know its not cool, but its what i have been doing for the last few years that i've had my 3 vxr's.
              i visit 27 different school carparks every week and it really saves the cars, but its great to get into the vxr and feel what a great car the new gtc vxr is ! compared to my old polo anyway !
              had to go to rockingham in the old polo and dougie was laughing at me........! !

Comment

GTC B-turbo? No VXR but maybe a compromise you won't be too disappointed with?

Comment

Expect to be offered F- all for your VXR mate. I'm in the exact same boat. Mine's fully loaded, 6 montsh old, 5,000 miles. Been ringing round and can't get any offers over £20k. :-(

Comment

you are going to loose a lot of money mate, why not just put more money in the tank and drive the car you wanted in the first place.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                      you are going to loose a lot of money mate, why not just put more money in the tank and drive the car you wanted in the first place.
                      +1

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Depends on miles increased. It would be stupid to just keep pumping fuel in a car, more than 150 miles a week and the vxr is not worth keeping imo. However doubt a mokka would be that economical tbh as it's a big hefty thing.

Personally i'd get a gtc diesel with vxr pack and 20's, looks nearly as good as the vixxer with cheap tax, cheap fuel bills etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vxice View Post
                          Depends on miles increased. It would be stupid to just keep pumping fuel in a car, more than 150 miles a week and the vxr is not worth buying imo. However doubt a mokka would be that economical tbh as it's a big hefty thing.

Personally i'd get a gtc diesel with vxr pack and 20's, looks nearly as good as the vixxer with cheap tax, cheap fuel bills etc.
                          to a point i agree mate, if its a money thing and you can't afford to put the fuel in, then you have to sell it. but if its not a money thing and its just down to miles on the clock, who cares its your car. you are only here once so why not drive a car you want.
                          sigpic

Comment

As you have only just changed jobs would it not be an idea to see how the new job goes? It would be a shame to sell the car and then the job not turn out the way you hoped. You could have then really regretted selling the car.
                            sigpic

Comment

to a point i agree mate, if its a money thing and you can't afford to put the fuel in, then you have to sell it. but if its not a money thing and its just down to miles on the clock, who cares its your car. you are only here once so why not drive a car you want.
                              Yep if it's just miles on clock and money isn't tight then yep i agree, keep the vxr.

Comment

Working...
                              X