This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal eds ipf v thorney motorsport bluefin

Hi, ive Been looking to buy a remap or flasher unit for the last few week but I can't decide in between these or travelling somewhere for a remap?
    Does anyone know the differences between the two units mentioned above? As I'm in need of a remap soon as because the eml is on due to the exhaust been fitted.
    Rabbid Remaps- Stage 3
    340bhp 425Lbft
    AS induction kit with induction hose
    Airtec intercooler kit
    Cobra sports cat with remus 4 piece exhaust

Having foolishly used a bluefin type remap (and almost ruining the engine) before, I strongly recommend getting a custom remap from one of the big tuners, where abouts are you from?
    Last edited by NeilVXR; 24th June 2015, 03:13 PM.
    WG Motorworks Stage 4+ - Owens Hta Turbo - Piper Cams - Blueflame Exhaust - KSport Brakes - Forge Intercooler - Quaiffe LSD - RARB - Vibra Technic Engine Mounts - Front Poly Bush Kit - Eibach Pro Springs - I've had enough !!!!!!

Comment

that doesnt sound good, Sheffield area?
      Rabbid Remaps- Stage 3
      340bhp 425Lbft
      Airtec intercooler kit

Comment

Rs tuning in leeds my friend is probably closest to you

Comment

Ye I went to RS Tuning right up until stage 3, can't fault them!!
          WG Motorworks Stage 4+ - Owens Hta Turbo - Piper Cams - Blueflame Exhaust - KSport Brakes - Forge Intercooler - Quaiffe LSD - RARB - Vibra Technic Engine Mounts - Front Poly Bush Kit - Eibach Pro Springs - I've had enough !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hairyoscar6 View Post
            Rs tuning in leeds my friend is probably closest to you
            Rs don't touch the J asked a few times! I'm running regal Eds with no problems at all loads of pros and cons I had a stage 1 custom remap and it made the engine run rich and blew a hole in the block!!!

But agree keep to Rs, Regal or WG GNJ deal with regal and can install there maps?
            Last edited by VXRgolfpro; 24th June 2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Forget the hand held units go to the big boys Courtenays wg or regal.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

It's looking like rs tuning then. See what figures they can get with exhaust, cooler and induction kit.
                Rabbid Remaps- Stage 3
                340bhp 425Lbft
                Airtec intercooler kit

Comment

You won't go wrong with those lot. Sheffield to Leeds is no distance at all for a good remap.

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sykes View Post
                    It's looking like rs tuning then. See what figures they can get with exhaust, cooler and induction kit.
                    Did you not see golf pros post ?

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I know its a bit of a trek for you but I've just finished tuning with Warren and Rich (WG and Rabbid) and can't hype them enough, and seeing the work they're doing with the new J, I wouldn't go anywhere else mate!!

Comment

Yea think your right Niel think I'll have to book in with them when I get this cooler in its just a long way from up north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm originally from Middlesbrough (live in Surrey now) and in hindsight I would defo make the trip, just think of the drive back home haha

Comment

Just been looking on rs tunjng social media and they have started tuning the astra j vxr luckily, i might have to drag the missus down to warren and rabbid to share the drive.
                            Rabbid Remaps- Stage 3
                            340bhp 425Lbft
                            Airtec intercooler kit

Comment

Originally posted by NeilVXR View Post
                              Well I'm originally from Middlesbrough (live in Surrey now) and in hindsight I would defo make the trip, just think of the drive back home haha
                              Lived in saltburn for 6 years I was head pro at the golf club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X