X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes

Hi guys

Does anyone know if these DS2500 pads are good for the J ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1451042848.622941.jpg

Thanks Matt
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Astra J VXR Arden Blue, Aero pack.

Sorry the pick is poor, has anyone bought the brembo pads from euro car parts? Are the OE spec?

Cheers Matt

Comment

imo dont bother with the £40 jobbies from ECP there not as good as the OEM pads
      435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
      RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

Comment

Have seen these. They say they are brembo. So how are they different too the oem pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have seen these. They say they are brembo. So how are they different too the oem pads?
          a lot. in oem, not usual cheap brembo.

i think oem similar to hp1000 brake pads (hp1000 same pads as ferodo ds2500).

Comment

Oo right. Need new pads so not sure exactly what one I need

Comment

The normal pads from Vauxhall are around £300. I have just purchased the brembo hp2000 from Courtney's website for £140. These are the ones to go for. According to Courtney and regal these pads are basically exactly the same but are slightly updated. Don't buy cheap stuff
              Last edited by DJ Lyle M; 26 December 2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Great thanks. Just thought them being brembo where the ones needed

Comment

Cheers for all the replies guys I'm torn between DS2500 and the HP2000 pads price difference of 30 quid has any one used both sets of pads? I had DS2500 pads in my old ST AP's and they where awesome pads just wondered if the HP where near the same standard?

Cheers Matt

Comment

The DS2500 generally gets an awesome review so if it were me I'd be buying those for a difference of 30 quid

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Hp2000 are used in Evos, and are very good

Comment

I've got the HP2000 in mine and still bedding in but so far so good. I'd recommend them!

Comment

Happens to be my birthday on Saturday so the misses has brought them for me. Winner!

Comment

I need to get a set ordered won't be long before they are on the wear indicators

Cheers for all the feed back guys

Comment

FYI Ferrodo's annual price rise has just gone through and the J VXR DS2500 pad price has gone up nearly 10%. The rest of the range has only gone up by 1%!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X