Corsa has gone Astra arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa has gone Astra arrived

Just picked up the Astra and I have to say I can't believe the improvement over the Corsa. What a car. I'm in love with another strain of the brand. Long may this feeling continue.
    Car is carbon black, aeropack, but no satnav(not sorry about that). Not played with all the bells and whistles yet, but the DAB is brilliant. Love it.

Sounds nice...get some pics up!
    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Even better news than I thought. Went to stafford to see youngest lad, 210miles round trip, got 35mpg. Have to admit no stop start (other than services for a brew and loo), lot of 50mph road works but did some overtaking (bannable speeds for a few seconds). This just keeps getting better.

Comment

you sure its not already got a map on it pal ? they are usually lousy on fuel even when cruising

Comment

Assured that car has not been messed around or modified in any way by the dealership I bought it from. I was just trying to see if I could get 30+ mpg by feathering the throttle. Job done.
          Now I'm into tearing it a new one. Jesus can it drink fuel, but what a blast.
          Future plans will be Mtec rotors then the Bremebos want changing. Not sure which tyres yet, so any experiences or opinions gratefully recieved.

Comment

fuel economy will improve with a few subtle mods pal , remap , filter and 2nd cat delete and I promise if you love the performance now , after a map it will blow you away ! tyres depend on your budget but aslong as you don't fit Pirelli's then all will be ok lol

Comment

I get 27 mpg at legal motorway speeds.....tyres, recently fitted 4 uniroyal rainsport 3 .. recommended...I’ve had them on a few other cars with them and never been disappointed how long they last will depend on how hard you throw them round corners....

Comment

Working...
              X