Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great vid but one question (and there have been many! Lol) you put 2.4 back in, there has been threads on here about .3l that doesn't drain out so in actual fact are you filling with 2.7 or have you a way of ensuring that it's all drained?

Comment

Originally posted by Cossers View Post
      Great vid but one question (and there have been many! Lol) you put 2.4 back in, there has been threads on here about .3l that doesn't drain out so in actual fact are you filling with 2.7 or have you a way of ensuring that it's all drained?
      Make sure the car is level and drains for adequate time. Then put 2.4L in. There will be residue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2006 Astra H VXR - (Build No. 10 HSV Australia) - Stage 3/Flex Fuel Ready (TTS/Rabbid)

Comment

Originally posted by DJC317 View Post
        Make sure the car is level and drains for adequate time. Then put 2.4L in. There will be residue.

No probs, I just asked as most on here are convinced that there is .3l remaining on the box and can't be drained out so they put 2l back in! Saying that you have filled twice with that and no issues so alls good :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cossers View Post
          No probs, I just asked as most on here are convinced that there is .3l remaining on the box and can't be drained out so they put 2l back in! Saying that you have filled twice with that and no issues so alls good :-)
          2.2-2.4L mate. .

2006 Astra H VXR - (Build No. 10 HSV Australia) - Stage 3/Flex Fuel Ready (TTS/Rabbid)

Comment

Originally posted by DJC317 View Post
            Hey guys. I’m a qualified mechanic and aspiring Automotive YouTuber. Here is a little something I put together for the VXR community.

https://youtu.be/mnSG9SXzUhQ

Enjoy. Sorry about my nervousness.

Great vid mate,keep it up #bravetheblongsha

Comment

Working...
            X