This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR in pdi

Just a few pics of my black VXR during pdi on saturday. Got to wait until this weekend now though
    Attached Files

oooh a black one, a colour ive wanted to see, looks good bet your gagging to get hold of it though
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Looking Good... Make sure they remember the wheel nut covers.. had to go back for mine..

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Comment

Cheers for that, my salesman is obsessed about making sure the car is the best it can, he knows what I am like so they'll be on I am sure. I did ask for them not to clean it but he pleaded with me to let them put a glaze on so it looks spot on for saturday, he said his hand overs take about an hour, but I just want to drive it I've just watched your cold start on youtube to remind me what it sounds like, omg I can't wait for saturday.

Comment

will they be whacking a black grill on that or do you prefer the chrome??

Comment

I must admit it does look ok with the satin chrome but yes, there's a black one being sorted, don't know when it'll be here though. I still can't get over the sound or the thing
            Last edited by wardy; 23rd July 2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

lol, test driving one on friday........... excited!!! lol

Comment

ask if you can keep both, lol, you can chop and change with your mood or the weather!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by scaredpassenger View Post
                  ask if you can keep both, lol, you can chop and change with your mood or the weather!! lol
                  Already asked mate, just got a sharp intake of breath through teeth
                  With it being black I would'nt mind trying an irmscher grille though...

Comment

Is there a link to this video your on about I want to hear what it sounds like

Tapatalked this message right here!!
                    Arden Blue VXR

Comment

Originally posted by wardy View Post
                      Already asked mate, just got a sharp intake of breath through teeth
                      With it being black I would'nt mind trying an irmscher grille though...
                      bloody hell, what they made of, gold?? lol for the dicking about i'd expect it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                        oooh a black one, a colour ive wanted to see, looks good bet your gagging to get hold of it though
                        Here you go fella....

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...racking/page41
                        Thank you to NITRIX for the signature!!

Comment

Originally posted by vonel View Post
                          off to nose lol
                          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Off to pick me car up in half an hour my trip computer is on !!!RANGE!!! and its 18 miles to the dealer, wonder if I'll make it...

Comment

The black does look the nuts

Comment

Working...
                              X