This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxrham's Summit White J VXR

Picked it up last Saturday, so far I have done 112 miles at 22mpg, loving it!
    Off to Cambridge tomorrow for the full front end and sills paint film treatment/application, carbon mudguards are on order!
    Apologies for the rubbish photos!

Last edited by vxrham; 12th August 2015, 09:56 AM.
    Astra J VXR - 2015, Summit White, Aero, AFL/Bi Xenon, Infinity, Rear PDC, Electric Folding Mirrors. Mods - VXR badge on grille, Forge front end sub-frame brace, 3M Ventureshield,Front Carbon Mudguards, Courtenay Sport P/Filter

Nice, the rear light clusters look a little darker on the white
    2017 Black FULLY LOADED Navi950

Comment

Exquisite choice! Glad you're enjoying it and the clear vinyl is a sensible move!
      Astra J GTC , Aero Kit, Summit White, LED DRLs, LED reg bulbs, private plate

Comment

Lovely car. White is great colour on the Js!

Comment

very nice mate
          Power Red GTC VXR w' Aero Kit........loving it

Comment

Very nice mate. Had my power red version nearly 2 weeks. Loving it.......

Comment

Nice car mate, glad your enjoying the ride so far.
              2015 BUZZ BLUE ASTRA GTC VXR
              AERO PACK, AFL, DUAL ZONE CC, NAVI 650, PERFORMANCE SEAT PACK

Comment

nice mate very nice
                Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

Forge underbody brace fitted:

Astra J VXR - 2015, Summit White, Aero, AFL/Bi Xenon, Infinity, Rear PDC, Electric Folding Mirrors. Mods - VXR badge on grille, Forge front end sub-frame brace, 3M Ventureshield,Front Carbon Mudguards, Courtenay Sport P/Filter

Comment

Love what you've done with the car. Personally not a fan of alloygators and the such. They're a decent weigh concept but I think they cheapen the look. Each to their own though, it'd be a boring life if we all liked exactly the same things!
                    Astra J GTC , Aero Kit, Summit White, LED DRLs, LED reg bulbs, private plate

Comment

Carbon mudguards fitted, thanks vxrblacksheep!

Little bit of a gap to the sideskirt but hardly noticeable from above, and there was no way I was going to start removing material for a 100% fit!

Comment

Car's a stunner! Gotta love a bit of carbon fibre against white paintwork, ..tasty! Paula xx
                        sigpic
                        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by vxrham View Post
                          Carbon mudguards fitted, thanks vxrblacksheep!

Little bit of a gap to the sideskirt but hardly noticeable from above, and there was no way I was going to start removing material for a 100% fit!

They look stunning!

Comment

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news VXRHam, but I would take the AlloyGators off ASAP as they will damage your alloys.........I know you will wonder why but I offer you my experience.

Ruined my 20" Insignia SRi VX-Line alloys after less than 6 months running them and had no clue, this was due to centrifugal force and small particles in the water between the alloy face and the nylon guard which is designed not to damage diamond cut faces.

The pressure build up is unreal and the small particles are pushed outwards and only place to go is outward into the alloy face causing damage and lifting the lacquer.

It is your car and decision but thought I would offer my experience, if you want or need a photo, feel free to PM. All the best with a stunning J!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Camshi View Post
                              Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news VXRHam, but I would take the AlloyGators off ASAP as they will damage your alloys.........I know you will wonder why but I offer you my experience.

Ruined my 20" Insignia SRi VX-Line alloys after less than 6 months running them and had no clue, this was due to centrifugal force and small particles in the water between the alloy face and the nylon guard which is designed not to damage diamond cut faces.

The pressure build up is unreal and the small particles are pushed outwards and only place to go is outward into the alloy face causing damage and lifting the lacquer.

It is your car and decision but thought I would offer my experience, if you want or need a photo, feel free to PM. All the best with a stunning J!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Alloygators are off, kerbed one last week so went to swap it, and as above, they had just started to mark the wheels underneath, so they're off.

Shortshifter is going on this week though!

Comment

Working...
                              X