Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm after a bit of advice, i've read all sorts of threads, but definatively please....

I want to remove the whooshing, and the way to do it seems to be to change the first cat downpipe, from the turbo, to a straight through. I want to be cost effective and not go too nuts as the car is only a couple of months old, but i've read this may have to go hand in hand with a re-map. Is a re-map necessary, or can I just change the pipe?

The only other reasonably easily reversable mod i'm considering at present will be a cold air induction kit.

Thanks
    Astra J VXR - 2015, Summit White, Aero, AFL/Bi Xenon, Infinity, Rear PDC, Electric Folding Mirrors. Mods - VXR badge on grille, Forge front end sub-frame brace, 3M Ventureshield,Front Carbon Mudguards, Courtenay Sport P/Filter

Comment

Hope the alloys are still spot on fella, and didn't mean to crash your thread but means you have experienced what I was told was impossible when I challenged alloygators about it.

All the best for the future and hope to keep a wee eye on your progress 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Camshi View Post
        Hope the alloys are still spot on fella, and didn't mean to crash your thread but means you have experienced what I was told was impossible when I challenged alloygators about it.

All the best for the future and hope to keep a wee eye on your progress 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        They're marked, but I hope to have caught it early and it's not overly noticeable. I'll see how it goes and get them all re-furbed in a year or so, will just enjoy driving the thing for now!
        Astra J VXR - 2015, Summit White, Aero, AFL/Bi Xenon, Infinity, Rear PDC, Electric Folding Mirrors. Mods - VXR badge on grille, Forge front end sub-frame brace, 3M Ventureshield,Front Carbon Mudguards, Courtenay Sport P/Filter

Comment

looking good mate like the carbon flaps
          [

Comment

Fitted an Mtec Short Shifter last week, WOW what a difference, seriously, so tight now!

Comment

So, there are barely any marks from the alloygators, phew!

Update:

Numberplate LED's fitted

Before:

After:

Excuse the flare

Next to do are the interior bulbs swapped to LED's

Comment

Working...
              X