X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Astra J

Had some work done today on my Astra, now stage 2

Hi nice car!
    How much power/torque did you end up with?

Cool paintjob on the wheels

Comment

Thanks, power 375 ft/lb and 322 HP

Comment

Originally posted by Klystron View Post
        Thanks, power 375 ft/lb and 322 HP
        that`s equal to 510nm.. ! impressive amount of torque, would imagine the car is a lot more responsive to drive

Comment

Had some work done today on my Astra, now stage 2

Hey, I was wondering what exactly and how did you do to paint your wheels like that? Costs etc.

Very nice work indeed in the Arden.

Comment

Originally posted by RS500 View Post
            that`s equal to 510nm.. ! impressive amount of torque, would imagine the car is a lot more responsive to drive
            Yes, and the torque was turned down a bit to preserve the clutch. It could have been over 380 Ftlb.

It goes well, but the induction noise is a bit higher. Stage 3 next !

Comment

Originally posted by DjSolid View Post
              Hey, I was wondering what exactly and how did you do to paint your wheels like that? Costs etc.

Very nice work indeed in the Arden.
              The previous owner had them done, so I cannot take the credit. He is about on here sometimes.
              I think they were done by a wheel company in Essex called Alloyart.
              But I'm not sure how long they are going to last, as they have a number of stone chips, as it is Arden Blue paintwork !
              I have given them a coating of Looking Sweet wheel wax, brought them up a treat.
              Last edited by Klystron; 30th September 2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Is that Brads old car? Did you get it from Levoi's?

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Yes and yes. June last year.
                  I know it was his as on the bluetooth menu, it came up with Brads I phone.

Comment

Nice!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                    FMIC, TOP HAT, UPRATED STEM SEALS, PIPER EXHAUST SYSTEM
                    I AM MY OWN MECHANIC

Comment

Looked nice and clean today on the run out of brands hatch :0), And. The first time seen one following mine, do look menacing in rear view.
                      Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

You followed me through the tunnel?
                        I had not seen one in the rear view mirror before, they look good.
                        No it not clean it's been to Brands Hatch twice this weekend and needs a clean.

Comment

Yes and yes. June last year.
                          I know it was his as on the bluetooth menu, it came up with Brads I phone.
                          Thought so. I thought those wheels looked familiar and I saw it ages back in the ramp at Levoi's

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Yep was me in the tunnel. Shame the van pulled in front if me. Could hear you though :0). First time been to brands in a few years. Silverstone my local.
                            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Only 260 odd bhp before map!
                              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Working...
                              X