Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Gtc Vxr

Hello!

After being on the forum probably about 4 years ago with a corsa vxr i decided to buy a leon cupra then an audi then another corsa vxr. I decided to bite the bullet and get myself the Astra Gtc Vxr 14 plate and loving it, owned it for 2 weeks now and honestly cant fault it! Good to be back on the forum also. Anyone have any tips or anything thats handy to know about these cars? Thanks in advance heres a wee pic [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Had mine from new almost 3 1/2 years now. No bother at all..... Touch wood. Getting around 22mpg gallon round town and 30mpg on a run. Overall better fuel now form when I first bought it.

Comment

get it remapped , short shift kit , 2nd decat , panel filter and redstuff front pads fitted , if you like it now then it will blow your mind how much better it is pal

Comment

Thanks guys looks like ill need to get ordering, dont know why i never got one before now [emoji108]

Comment

good man , you can just gut the 2nd cat pal , no need to buy a decat pipe for that

Comment

Is it better to keep the precat and get rid of secondary cat or other way about? Or get rid of both mate [emoji23]

Comment

plenty of info on full decat pal but personally I don't see the point of removing both on this engine , it will be around 325bhp if you fit all this stuff together , which is more than enough and of course it wont be an issue at mot time , so id just gut the 2nd cat and leave the main one alone

Comment

Perfect man! Thanks will get that done somepoint soon looking forward to a wee bit more noise

Comment

it will sound a lil better but don't expect the world pal , its not the most vocal engine from what ive read on here about those who've changed exhausts etc

Comment

Yeah was just thinking that mate

Comment

I run an insignia vxr which im going to double decat soon , its a V6 so sounds great at the mo with 2nd cat delete but the DD takes the noise to another level , will be welding in a 100 cell sport cat to keep the emissions in check

Comment

Love the v6 note [emoji108]

Comment

it sure is a fine sound from this unit but the DD is almost lamboesc lol

Comment

Working...
                          X