This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonnet wrap

thinking about getting my bonnet wrapped to protect it. anyone got any pics and what does people think about this?
    Size Dosn't Matter

had mine done a last month mate with my grill i like it i didnt have it done for this perticular reason it was to prevent stone chips on my bonnet but i really like it

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97032
    sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Originally posted by dannyb789 View Post
      had mine done a last month mate with my grill i like it i didnt have it done for this perticular reason it was to prevent stone chips on my bonnet but i really like it

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97032
      i was also thinking about this to but getting my roof wrapped as well. how much does it cost?

Comment

a bloke round the corner to me charged 200 with the grill mate i was thinking about getting my roof sprayed gloss balck or wrapped but dont wanna go to OTT then runing it so i think im just going to leave it as it is!
        sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Originally posted by dannyb789 View Post
          a bloke round the corner to me charged 200 with the grill mate i was thinking about getting my roof sprayed gloss balck or wrapped but dont wanna go to OTT then runing it so i think im just going to leave it as it is!
          Cheers mate

Comment

thats ok mate no worries
            sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Not a big fan personally and for what most people charge to wrap it you could just get a respray on the bonnet.
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

yes it could be sprayed, but still have the stone chip problems, with a vinyl wrap the vinyl is softer and stones chips arnt as likey to happen. i know im a bit biased but its an alternative to paint that some people like.

but still, £200 for a bonnet is a bit steep, although i have been told many times im too cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpencil View Post
                  yes it could be sprayed, but still have the stone chip problems, with a vinyl wrap the vinyl is softer and stones chips arnt as likey to happen. i know im a bit biased but its an alternative to paint that some people like.

but still, £200 for a bonnet is a bit steep, although i have been told many times im too cheap.

How much would you charge to wrap a full car? Like the grille and bonnet btw

Comment

full car is probably going to work out about £900, its more time than anything

Comment

Yeah I can appreciate that mate. Would love to see one done.. Anyone???

Comment

have a go at doing it yourself

my effort

started of with somethings basic to practise....

simple but effective, so i thought id challenge something a little more difficult

starting to take shape

a cppl hours later...

and finally the finished install :yh:

[img]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/badgerbob22/IMG00290-20100609-1957.jpg[img]

Comment

thats great^^^^ where you get the materials from?

Comment

bob that looks great!
                            sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Working...
                            X