X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recirc valve?

hi guys,

is it worthwhile fitting a forge recirc valve? i kinda want the woosh noise but i dont want it mega loud plus i dont want to take chance on a baileys and it screws up ma car. i have already got the itg panel filter fitted if i fit the valve will the dump noise increase?

cheers guys
    Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

i

Originally posted by vxrcopey View Post
    hi guys,

is it worthwhile fitting a forge recirc valve? i kinda want the woosh noise but i dont want it mega loud plus i dont want to take chance on a baileys and it screws up ma car. i have already got the itg panel filter fitted if i fit the valve will the dump noise increase?

cheers guys
    I would also like to know this as just bought one.
    BTW copey where you from?

Comment

houston mate. just outside of paisley you?

Comment

I don't think they make the dump valve any louder! It gets louder with a remap you wont get any whoosh without a atmospheric dumpvalve. All the forge recirc does is replace the plastic standard recirc that's prone to splitting and leaking causing errors on the cars management I.e, management light or spanner light. If you want a whoosh there's 3 options.... Option 1- buy a dumpvalve, option 2- cone induction kit, option 3- let fireworks off out your window whilst driving hope this helps

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

also is it the yellow spring you use with remaps?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
            I don't think they make the dump valve any louder! It gets louder with a remap you wont get any whoosh without a atmospheric dumpvalve. All the forge recirc does is replace the plastic standard recirc that's prone to splitting and leaking causing errors on the cars management I.e, management light or spanner light. If you want a whoosh there's 3 options.... Option 1- buy a dumpvalve, option 2- cone induction kit, option 3- let fireworks off out your window whilst driving hope this helps
            lol, i said a similar thing on another thread only with opening coke cans out of the window when changing gear, rather than fireworks
            W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by CH07 ALL View Post
              also is it the yellow spring you use with remaps?
              yes, yellow spring for remapped engines.
              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

hi there mate yea i got one fited to mine a few weeks ago at mpg and it dose help alot inbertween gear changes there is no lag just stright bak on the boost and also makes turbo more responsive in general.
                MW Performance built astra vxr.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcopey View Post
                  houston mate. just outside of paisley you?
                  Stirling mate.. Did u go to the meet on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez1982 View Post
                    Stirling mate.. Did u go to the meet on Sunday?
                    good stuff mate. as sarah said in other thread theres a few of uz from central scotland. yeah mate was a great day out on sunday. great people, good grub at the drovers inn, got some good pictures and some of the roads were class. you should of came along buddy
                    Last edited by vxrcopey; 5 October 2010, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X