This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woops

Pretty bad when I live next to 3 petrol stations lmao Never had it that low before but the flashing FILL UP certainly grabs your attention!
    Attached Files
    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

lol not as much as sucking all the cr4p from the bottom of your fuel tank.....we need to see a pick of it full now or we will be starting to worry lol

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
      lol not as much as sucking all the cr4p from the bottom of your fuel tank.....we need to see a pick of it full now or we will be starting to worry lol
      if he filled as soon as the Fill Up message came up then he wont be sucking any cr4p up. when that message comes up there is still at least 20 miles of fuel remaining.

Also if using super unleaded then theres less cr4p going in

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
        if he filled as soon as the Fill Up message came up then he wont be sucking any cr4p up. when that message comes up there is still at least 20 miles of fuel remaining.

Also if using super unleaded then theres less cr4p going in
        Ha cheers reidy I did indeed fill up as soon as I got home which was round the corner. How's the TT? They are lovely cars. Miss the VXR at all?
        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.

Comment

I had that message come up in my old Corsa on my last lap of the Nurburgring 2 years ago. Funny thing is, I entered the track for a two lapper with just under half a tank showing on the fuel gauge. The Nurburgring is a thirsty place.
          sigpic
          Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
          TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

I always fill up on a quarter of a tank :P hitting the quarter mark is like my "empty" I never knew you got that message which is handy least I know if im ever skint I have until then hah
            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

never good when you live near a petrol station and you get that message

i had the same issue on sunday coming back from CPOP and i had 20 miles to get home and no money on me, had a look at my display and it said i had 0.2L remaining in my tank

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Haha. Remember when i picked my car up from dealers and it had 7 miles of petrol in it and URGENT FILL UP was on screen! BUT i did then get a full tank so
                Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                sigpic
                Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Wow some great stories here

@DavidVXR wow at using half a tank at the ring, that's a hellova lot of fuel! Must have been worth every penny though

@9017 I didn't know the display could tell you exactly how much fuel is left in the tank? Thought it could only tell you how much you have used or the milage left?

And Tom I would have never known the display could still go to "Urgent Fill Up" - so I must have had tons of fuel left hahaa now that must be worrying to see! And they must have been the stingiest dealers ever

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
                    Wow some great stories here

@DavidVXR wow at using half a tank at the ring, that's a hellova lot of fuel! Must have been worth every penny though

@9017 I didn't know the display could tell you exactly how much fuel is left in the tank? Thought it could only tell you how much you have used or the milage left?

And Tom I would have never known the display could still go to "Urgent Fill Up" - so I must have had tons of fuel left hahaa now that must be worrying to see! And they must have been the stingiest dealers ever
                    I think thats what it said
                    Well i said i wanted it with a full tank of super unleaded so they left it for me to go to the garage next door to fill up They paid the bill and i drove off Think i got 54 litres (or similar) to the sum of 51pound lmao
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                      I think thats what it said
                      Well i said i wanted it with a full tank of super unleaded so they left it for me to go to the garage next door to fill up They paid the bill and i drove off Think i got 54 litres (or similar) to the sum of 51pound lmao
                      Wow Super for under a quid a litre....if only!

Comment

It was September last year
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
                          Pretty bad when I live next to 3 petrol stations lmao Never had it that low before but the flashing FILL UP certainly grabs your attention!
                          It actually goes another warning level beyond that!! After it starts flashing "fill up" the petrol symbols start flashing also (both of them ) so you have 3 lots of flashing lights on ya dash lol
                          2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                          2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                          Originally posted by Flinty
                          as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Ive noticed that, and when the fillup flashs up it doesnt show you how many miles you have got left??

Comment

is it only the corsa that has these warnings ? is there an OK i'm going to stop moving now warning light.?
                              NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Working...
                              X