Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuff for sale in sale forum. car going.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuff for sale in sale forum. car going.

pls check out what i have for sale in the for sale section. loads of bargains.

im sure this will be boring to most people but,
    ive been asked why im selling. where do i start?

let me start by saying ive had the vxr since sept last year from new.

ive done 7500 miles. i can honestly say ive not done 1 mile without a great feeling of joy passing over me with the sheer fun of this car. if your new to the car, or are thinking of getting one, do not be put off by all the "mines done this, whats this noise, bearings, aircon etc etc etc"
    ive not had 1, yes not 1 problem with this car since i brought it.....
    no squeeky brakes or rattles, no piston 4 or bearings.
    all ive had is loads of fun...
    it looks amazing, drives amazing, (especially with the LSD fitted, for sale by the way), is not that bad on petrol for a performance car, and turns heads.
    if your thinkin of gettin one, do-it.....

if you treat it right and look after it, it will look after u.

that said, ive spent over 6K in mods since i brought the car and although im over the moon with what i got, its too much.
    reasons to sell.
    i dont use the car.....
    i have another car which is for my business and i use that to go to work and back which is only 2.5 miles away. i use it if i have to park somewhere dodgy so i dont get the vxr scratched.
    i have become very protective of the vxr. i built a drive so i could take it off the road. if kids go past, i look out the window just incase... as said before, i dont like to use it if not necc. i worry about gettin it nicked at night, but then think should i take the keys to bed? im an ex british kickboxing champ so ill av em if they try owt...... yea right. ill be wearing a hammer or something.. i got pets and a wife so i leave em downstairs. any noise, quick look out the window... for f... sake, go to sleep.
    stupid, yea, probably. but i cant help it.

i went to billing week last friday to the car show and had a good time. came home sunday, parked up.
    thursday, i thought i better use the car so i went out for a drive.
    same on saturday, and as per usual, stopped at the petrol station to fill up...
    been parked up since.
    now, this is fine if u got loads of money and the car is just for fun, but i aint got loads of money and the car is still just for fun.
    ive had a blast, enjoyed every minute, met some great people but it feels like im taking the pi.. spending this sort of money, including the tax, insurance etc. for a few miles a week cause i think i ort to.

all that said, i like to do different things, and i guess this is the right time to change.

if your thinkin of a corsa vxr, brilliant car, great drive, fairly roomy, loads of power and not that bad a price....
    to top it off, great forum where no question cant be answered and some crackin people..

go buy one, (if ya gonna use it and can afford it....)

that about covers it..

ok, wake up now.

good read, shame ur gettin rid tho ! i was the same wen i got rid of ma veccy, but, needs must, fed up of livin in the petrol station haha
    Originally posted by VXR Staff
    Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

Comment

Sorry your selling Hazy, I remember when you first got it, you were buzzing with it, but needs must and all that.

Remember when i got rid of my Corsa, was devistated, was waiting for the logbook to come before the garage would pay my finance off and each day i would drive past the garage to see it parked up on the forecourt, even the missus said "if ya missing it that much just cancel the deal and keep it". After a few weeks you soon realise you made the right choice.

What you getting Now????

Comment

glad you had fun mate and nice corsa vxr post for a change,hope you stay on the site.

you will be back to vxr ownership one day,they all come back.
        Last edited by wayne/VXR; 22 July 2010, 09:18 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Great post mate!!

Comment

Wicked post mate was a good read.

You gonna get another cheap run around or just use the business car from now on? as you say you don't really use the vxr

Glad you've enjoyed the car though mate, they are honestly a good drive and look fantastic.
            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Know what you mean about getting hyper worried about leaving it anywhere. I was same. Shame you are getting rid though - I wish I hadn't now.
              What are you replacing it with (or are you sticking with the works transport for now)?
              Astra GTC

Comment

Cheers for the replies all. Not sure what I'm gettin yet. Might just go for another c1. Either that or a 1 yr old car around the same price as the c1. See what's out there.
                Think I've sold the diff and the wind deflectors but still have loads left. Cost me £650 to have em all taken off!!! Oh well. Must sell em now!

Comment

Sorry to hear that your selling the car mate was a really nice example and youve done all the right mods. One bit of advice tho mate I wouldnt get a c1 again you will be craving every moment for some performance and fun from driving again. What items do you have for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Sri View Post
                    Sorry to hear that your selling the car mate was a really nice example and youve done all the right mods. One bit of advice tho mate I wouldnt get a c1 again you will be craving every moment for some performance and fun from driving again. What items do you have for sale?
                    Hey Sam alright mate? Got stuff listed in the for sale section. Loads on there. If ya want owt, let me know mate.

Comment

bump

Comment

Bumo

Comment

bumo???? you wont sell saying things like that!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                            bumo???? you wont sell saying things like that!!! lol
                            pmsl

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

LOL. YEA SORRY BOUT THAT......

Comment

Working...
                              X