• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwell Lighting

Hi
    Was going to buy these:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALL-VAUXHALL-C...-/270600841886

Wondering if Blue is right for a arden blue car.

and if these are bright enough?
    Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

Neons and that look tacky imo
    dont hold me to this as im not to sure but you should be able to change the bulb in the footwell lighting now to a coloured one which will look better
    hopefully someone will clarify this

Comment

IMO neons inside a car don't look that tacky tbh but thats just my opinion... i was thinking about buying red ones. The blue ones look smart too

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
        IMO neons inside a car don't look that tacky tbh but thats just my opinion... i was thinking about buying red ones. The blue ones look smart too
        There was someone on this site that sold the ones that i found on ebay. Can't for the life of me remember who it was, but they hadn't been on in a while. Anyway i saw the pics and liked it. The blue looks smart. and for £20 you can't go wrong.

I saw that you can just change the footwell bulb but they arent that bright anyway.
        Last edited by Crampo09; 22 July 2010, 05:31 PM.
        Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

Comment

i have blue LEDs in my footwells. i just changed the bulbs to LEDs and i also got a spare bulb holder and wired up a passenger footwell bulbholder as there is a cutout in the plastic for the holder. i wired it up to the passenger rear footwell bulb holder so they all come on together. the holders are bout £3 from the dealers heres the bulbs what you want as they are really bright but you may have to stretch the metal pins a bit to get them to fit as they are a little bit longer than the originals but they work perfect after so it dosent matter.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/39mm-Car-Auto-...item2a07447381

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

i brought some of these from this guy a few weeks ago they are very quick to put in not much fiddling around they are nice and bright and you wouldnt know where the light is coming from makes a nice even glow in the footwells nice and cheap and gives a nice look to the car when you open the doors or unlock the car

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_vxr View Post
              i brought some of these from this guy a few weeks ago they are very quick to put in not much fiddling around they are nice and bright and you wouldnt know where the light is coming from makes a nice even glow in the footwells nice and cheap and gives a nice look to the car when you open the doors or unlock the car
              Ahh Cheers, Thats Good to Know. Might buy them then.

just wondering what people think of the decal on the white corsa in this listing. looks smart and considering getting it for mine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-VXR-C...-/260604074211

Comment

Working...
              X