This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss My Shiny Blue ***!!!!

Has anyone else got a problem with how other drivers treat VXR drivers on the road? Maybe its just me? No matter where I go..how short or long the journey, how slow / fast I'm drivin you can guarantee that at least half a dozen (sorry but its always men in my case!) will break their necks tryin to overtake me, even if it's only for a few hundred yards. .god forbid if I under / overtake them at any point (we have lots of dual carriageways round here) they will almost desparately try their hardest to cut me up, riskin everyone else on the road. I even had one jerk tryin to push me off the side of the slipramp onto a main dual carriageway cos I wouldnt back away from him and I have drivers tryin to intimidate me by ridin on my rear bumper. Ive also had drivers follow me home. Is it a male ego thing? The looks I get from fella's in less powerful cars are EVIL! The worst offenders seem to be 4 wheel drives and serious types like BMW's etc... is it cos I'm a woman drivin a neat car? Cos i never had this in my old Corsa....nor on my bikes. Answers and experiences welcomed!!!!
    The Devil's In The Dance ...
    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Love the title It might just be because you have a fast car, it could be nothing to do with your sex mate. A few lads on here have made similar threads to yours. Im suprised its not the boy racers in saxos etc that have got their bonnets up your bumper No offence to vectra drivers in general, but they tend to push me down the road aswell as those defenders.

Comment

Yeah ur right...boy racers do try it on a bit lol I actually had a couple in some Ford next to me at a set of lights pointin and smilin / laughin at me so very calmly ignorin em I floored it and wheel spun half way up the road... kinda scared meself a bit too lol but the looks on their faces in the rear view as i blew em a kiss was priceless!!!!!
      Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Hahaha love it! You always get em, sometimes in cars u least expect them to be in like Skodas, or then u get the stereotypical (happened to me today) saxo driver, caning the **** off it to catch ya up on a dual carriageway. It always makes me smile .

Comment

IMO because you have a faster car than them, they try to think they are faster than you are and try to impress people on the road and try to impress you at the same time. people that do follow you home though are wierdo's lol.

Comment

lol yeah ... I usually have at least one adrenaline fuelled smilin session on the dual carriageway to work .. I love playin 'catch up' specially if someones ****** me off doin any of the above .. i just point and floor ;-) an when I do catch em and pass em..I always blow em a sweet kiss out the window lol

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
              Yeah ur right...boy racers do try it on a bit lol I actually had a couple in some Ford next to me at a set of lights pointin and smilin / laughin at me so very calmly ignorin em I floored it and wheel spun half way up the road... kinda scared meself a bit too lol but the looks on their faces in the rear view as i blew em a kiss was priceless!!!!!
              haha nice 1. show them boy racers what real car are

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                IMO because you have a faster car than them, they try to think they are faster than you are and try to impress people on the road and try to impress you at the same time. people that do follow you home though are wierdo's lol.
                yeah roger that i have the same problem in stoke lol.... i ****** an m3 off on the m6 he then followed me around the area i noticed this so i didnt go straight home. i think its just people been jealous.
                sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Originally posted by burge View Post
                  yeah roger that i have the same problem in stoke lol.... i ****** an m3 off on the m6 he then followed me around the area i noticed this so i didnt go straight home. i think its just people been jealous.
                  Yh thats the best thing to do just incase he tries to nick your car. because of the jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                    Yh thats the best thing to do just incase he tries to nick your car. because of the jealousy.
                    yeah mate its my worst nightmare, i know the tricks people do !!!! i hate not having a garage
                    sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Comment

Originally posted by burge View Post
                      yeah mate its my worst nightmare, i know the tricks people do !!!! i hate not having a garage
                      Couldn't agree more with you there. but saying that i have a double garage outside my house :P. but still got the risk though with a garage. i don't have a vxr yet so...

Comment

I got a nice big garage but its so full of the old mans diy stuff an tools, kids bikes, scooters, skates etc that it's probly safer on the drive! lol

Comment

well tell him shift it the VXR more important he he
                          sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Comment

lol i've tried!!! The garage is his 'playroom' his 'thou shalt not mess with owt' .. the holiest of holy rooms lol .. but I'll tell him u said that ;-) anyway bedtime! school in like 5 hrs omg! bye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                              lol i've tried!!! The garage is his 'playroom' his 'thou shalt not mess with owt' .. the holiest of holy rooms lol .. but I'll tell him u said that ;-) anyway bedtime! school in like 5 hrs omg! bye!!!!
                              most kids ride to school on bikes, and you go in a vxr!! nice car u have there for a "schoolgirl!"

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Working...
                              X