This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light rear end on brakes?

Hi anybody noticed the corsa vxr is twitchy under hard breaking just brought one new and am not to confident on the b roads because of this, are there any ways to sort this out

Cheers Sam

Slam it on its ***
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Coilovers or Dap Springs and a good geo setup. I know what you mean tho isnt very stable when on the brakes when standard.

Comment

had a few moments in the lake district on a bit of a spirited drive where the back end stepped out quite badly

gotta agree with nath though, lower it and its a whole different ball game

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Yes mate i agree, i also agree with Nath, get it splattered on it rectum. Mine is sooo much better mate, i dare actually break hard now.

Comment

Originally posted by VxRacing440_Sam View Post
            Hi anybody noticed the corsa vxr is twitchy under hard breaking just brought one new and am not to confident on the b roads because of this, are there any ways to sort this out

Cheers Sam
            lower it mate. got a set of eibach springs for sale if ya interested. £75 ono in the for sale section.

Comment

Originally posted by hazy View Post
              lower it mate. got a set of eibach springs for sale if ya interested. £75 ono in the for sale section.
              If my drive wasnt a struggle to get on anyway i'd of took these off you
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpy View Post
                If my drive wasnt a struggle to get on anyway i'd of took these off you

Move house.............SIMPLES.

Comment

It's called brake control and gear management I can safely say after erm quite a few x allot mote laps of the ring in mine on standard brake and suspension set up the car is wicked and not a prob when braking as with allot of cars the back end will become light if you hammer the brakes round as they are bias to the front so the that end stops first and the back tends to follow it's milli seconds difference but it happens. Ps ic your having to brake that hard on normal roads then your driving to fast take it to s track :-)

Comment

Originally posted by VxRacing440_Sam View Post

Cheers Sam
                    lower it and rear strut brace. that will sort it!

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Ask chris dunlea about a light rear end when he had no back seats
                      Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X