This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal

Hi , i had this on another thread but at the end of it, so just wanted to know what people would think of this decal on a arden blue car or is there another colour that would be better

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-VXR-C...-/260604074211

Also is there any other members here that have got decals on there vxr's
    Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

will look good mate
    i rekon it would have to be white though

Comment

Originally posted by ManxVXR View Post
      will look good mate
      i rekon it would have to be white though
      Yer i realli like the white for a VXR (as the actually colour for the car) . But yer i was trying to imagine the best colour for it.
      Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

Comment

Its abit too big mate imo, might look abit tacky but if you like it go ahead mate. Im not a fan of stickers tho so im probs not the best person to comment lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
          Its abit too big mate imo, might look abit tacky but if you like it go ahead mate. Im not a fan of stickers tho so im probs not the best person to comment lol.
          stickers dont look that good tbh, your best off saving your cash and getting a few bits wrapped with carbon or painted. i.e, roof, diffuser and v-grill. it will look smart then and at least it wont look like something off the wacky racers

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

quite like graphics but those look awful imo
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

looks smart . But doesn't really look that good on Corsa's though. I would rather put decals on a Skyline R-34 looks better.

Comment

Hi, I have these on my VXR, look just right, IMO.
                Hoggy.
                sigpic

Comment

Each to their own I guess, they aint that bad im not sure if i'd have them personally.
                  Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X