This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard car

GOT THE CAR BACK FROM VAUX TODAY AFTER HAVING ALL THE BITS REMOVED AND WOW......
    SOOOOOOOOOOO QUIET WITHOUT THE MILLTEK.... A LITTLE BORING......STEREO IS A BIT TINNY....
    PUT YA FOOT DOWN AND WAIT TO GET GOING...... CORNERS ARE DIFFERENT.... LOOKS SO HIGH AFTER SWAPPING THE SPRINGS BACK....

AMAZING.

STILL A GREAT CAR, BUT BOY OH BOY AM I GLAD I PAID TO MOD IT.
    IF YOURS IS STANDARD, DEFO DO SOME PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING MODS TO IT. U WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE.... AT LEAST U WILL WHEN U SWAP IT BACK.....

Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

Eh? Your point is?
      Or am i being thick?

Comment

Originally posted by hazy View Post
        GOT THE CAR BACK FROM VAUX TODAY AFTER HAVING ALL THE BITS REMOVED AND WOW......
        SOOOOOOOOOOO QUIET WITHOUT THE MILLTEK.... A LITTLE BORING......STEREO IS A BIT TINNY....
        PUT YA FOOT DOWN AND WAIT TO GET GOING...... CORNERS ARE DIFFERENT.... LOOKS SO HIGH AFTER SWAPPING THE SPRINGS BACK....

AMAZING.

STILL A GREAT CAR, BUT BOY OH BOY AM I GLAD I PAID TO MOD IT.
        IF YOURS IS STANDARD, DEFO DO SOME PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING MODS TO IT. U WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE.... AT LEAST U WILL WHEN U SWAP IT BACK.....
        have you took your diff out then? it was you that had a diff wasnt it? is the 3" zorst the one thats for the 300+bhp conversion? as i mite be interested as i should be having it done at regal in the next 2-3weeks

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
          have you took your diff out then? it was you that had a diff wasnt it? is the 3" zorst the one thats for the 300+bhp conversion? as i mite be interested as i should be having it done at regal in the next 2-3weeks
          H mate. Yea. Had the diff. Yes, it's the full 3" system mate. Sounds awsome. On the tms website for £1132 I think. Cost me £1300 somethin fitted. It's here if ya want it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hazy View Post
            H mate. Yea. Had the diff. Yes, it's the full 3" system mate. Sounds awsome. On the tms website for £1132 I think. Cost me £1300 somethin fitted. It's here if ya want it mate.
            have you still got the diff for sale then pal?

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

go for it 888 haha
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

agree totally with ya Hazy, i only had a ITG Filter but i could notice the difference in sound when i swapped back to normal filter !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
                  Regal have used the bastuck on the 300 bhp conversions. to my knowledge no one is running a different exhaust with the conversion.

I doubt it would be a problem to use it.. although a member on here was told by regal that they didnt know if they wanted to map a car with an MPG exhaust on because they hadn't done it before.

And also, the TMS exhaust isnt a true 3"

Comment

Working...
                  X