Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only 394bhp!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • only 394bhp!

    http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=267456

  • #2
    i bet it does not stay under 400 for long.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      It's going to be a beast
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Hes mental

        Comment


        • #5
          tut tut lol only 400horses lmao

          Comment


          • #6
            how long until you get to that level Wayne?

            Comment


            • #7
              is that the same guy that has the Zaffy a about 600bhp?
              2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Michaelh View Post
                is that the same guy that has the Zaffy a about 600bhp?
                yes that's the man

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interesting comment...

                  "a well known tuning compays rods cost me £550 and lasted 650 miles"

                  And is it a sxi D as the colour is not vxr standard?
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

                  PSN: TomFL12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                    Interesting comment...

                    "a well known tuning compays rods cost me £550 and lasted 650 miles"

                    And is it a sxi D as the colour is not vxr standard?
                    its a C mate

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                      Interesting comment...

                      "a well known tuning compays rods cost me £550 and lasted 650 miles"

                      And is it a sxi D as the colour is not vxr standard?

                      i seen that myself! was wondering whos and what his rev limiter is set at?

                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thats not good.
                        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                          i seen that myself! was wondering whos and what his rev limiter is set at?
                          Hmmmm
                          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                          sigpic
                          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                          South East Regional Organiser

                          PSN: TomFL12

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by swampyVXR View Post
                            its a C mate

                            it is a corsa c and it was at the pv show on the MPG stand, so you could of had a look round it.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X