This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milltek on! :D

got the milltek full system on yesterday and i am lovin it . i hadnt stopped smiling since a got the corsa about 3 weeks ago but ma smile has actually got bigger which i didnt think was possible . anyone who has been put off with the 'so called common problems' dont be what a car it is

left yesterday morning for a nice wee drive down to manchester to get the exhuast as i was buying it off of VXRBrett.

After a couple of hundred miles a couple of tiolet stops a burger king and 3 random drunks in a renault 5 pullin up beside me and asking me wat size of engine was in ma car a reached my destination .

after talkin to VXRBrett on the forum and agreeing a price on the exhuast he also got me into his local thorney motorsport garage where all his work had been done to his car and previous cars to get it fitted which was a massive plus .

he took me and my friend out in his corsa to show how beneficial the slip diff was and all i can say is wow!! what a bit of kit! it felt like it had totally transformed his car compared to mine which was standard, the grip was actually unbelivable . and i sooo which i had more money so i could of bought that off him as well so guys if your looking for a slip diff VXRBrett is your man if it hasnt already sold.

once i got exhuast fitted a could instantly feel the differnce in how smooth the power was and i was in love with the pops and bangs. has to have been the best drive home for me even just listening to the roar off it when the foot was down. i was a very happy man

soo al stop boring everyone now just a big shout out to VXRBrett for the exhuast and booking me into get fitted, a great guy and a big help also the guys at the garage for fitting it. a great wee day out and big smile on my face
    Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Good to hear mate, enjoy it
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Glad your enjoying it mate! Like I said drop me a line if u need anything in the future, nice to meet you, happy milltek motoring

Comment

Nice one mate, im in need of a nice exhaust when i finally save!

Comment

Perfect mate.

I got the 3" full system for sale if anyone interested.

Great zaust.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
            Glad your enjoying it mate! Like I said drop me a line if u need anything in the future, nice to meet you, happy milltek motoring
            oh its soo good, wish i got the diff off you as well, yeah mate no problem i will do, nice to meet you as well learned alot from you thanks alot again
            Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Comment

Working...
            X