X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brano
    VXR Nothing comes close
    • 1 February 2008

Originally posted by jps
    That's awesome thanks Brano, not seen that thread before. The flashing ABS lights are very good - although I bet most people on the road wouldn't have a clue what was going on if they saw that - which is a major shame as it could save your life!!

Do you still have your OPC or do you have the 250 yet?!
    just like my thread is helpfull, still driving vixer, still 3 weeks wait for 250
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

• jps
      VXR enough
      • 23 April 2010

Originally posted by JaseWW
      The other thing i found out was the petrol filler flap has a little clip on the inside so when you unscrew the cap you can just pop it onto the flap, ive used it ever since i found out
      I would never have known this until you said it, but found it today when filling up, nifty little thing that! Cheers
      Attached Files
      Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
      Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

• Shane'O'Mac
        VXRed
        • 14 June 2010

whats the shark all about lol?? is it on the astra? and hers a goodun... if the press the windows up on auto and put your hand in it at the top it hits your hand and drops back down bout 6 inches! try it!

Comment

• jps
          VXR enough
          • 23 April 2010

Originally posted by Shane'O'Mac
          whats the shark all about lol?? is it on the astra? and hers a goodun... if the press the windows up on auto and put your hand in it at the top it hits your hand and drops back down bout 6 inches! try it!
          Either this is another cool feature or you want loads of us to chop our fingers off haha I think I'm gonna have to try it!
          Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.

Comment

• Shane'O'Mac
            VXRed
            • 14 June 2010

depends on your bravery then lol honestly it does it! don't try it in the sun roof tho, cos a. its not auto and b. if your stupid enough to try it (me) its surprising how strong the motor is, even with a little press of the button lol bout broke my hand! DIV!

Comment

• jps
              VXR enough
              • 23 April 2010

Originally posted by Shane'O'Mac
              depends on your bravery then lol honestly it does it! don't try it in the sun roof tho, cos a. its not auto and b. if your stupid enough to try it (me) its surprising how strong the motor is, even with a little press of the button lol bout broke my hand! DIV!
              lol can't say I have a sunroof but that sounds painful! I tried the window (not with my hand mind you) and you are right it hits the object there and once at the top goes back down again, clever Corsa!!!

Comment

• B17BLG
                Banned
                • 23 July 2010

nicely thort out

Comment

• Tom_Y2K4
                  VXR Nothing comes close
                  • 3 August 2009

I can say that the windows do, i had one go nutty when my wind deflector stopped the window going up... lol
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

• JaseWW
                    VXRed
                    • 30 April 2010

Originally posted by Jaybro187
                    i like how you can close your windows once you turn the engine off and remove the key cos they is many times i do that and forget i left windows down
                    You can close the windows once your out of the car if you hold down the lock button You probably all already know this though haha

Comment

• Shane'O'Mac
                      VXRed
                      • 14 June 2010

Originally posted by jps
                      lol can't say I have a sunroof but that sounds painful! I tried the window (not with my hand mind you) and you are right it hits the object there and once at the top goes back down again, clever Corsa!!!
                      aah too chicken to use your hand ay? honestly tho, gives a gentle squeeze and drops back down

Comment

Working...