This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech 2

Anyone here got TECH 2, becuase i have a airbag fault on my dash and speedo and it keeps flashing and wont go away

Ive been to VX and they said they want £70 to clear it :O

So if anyone is willing to do it for me and ill pay them if its a good price, can you let me no

I can clear airbag faults but they will only come back again if the underlying problem is not sorted.

Is your car not under warranty?
    sigpic
    SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
    Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
    Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by stampede View Post
      I can clear airbag faults but they will only come back again if the underlying problem is not sorted.

Is your car not under warranty?
      well i dont no its its a internal problem becuase when i changed my car from sxi to vxr i had to change the steering wheel and since then its been flashing so i wont no if it will come back...and i dont want to change my steering wheel to standard :/

yh but VX said they cant fix it for free becuase ive changed the steering wheel from standard and it isnt covered in my warranty

Comment

Anyone!!!

Comment

Disconnect battery for 5mins or so. That should work if there isn't a fault

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
            ill try that now

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
              I tryed it but no luck

ive taken it down to vauxhall before they dun all checks on it and theres no problem but they still want £70 to turn the light off becuase of the steering wheel i changed

Comment

once it come back, when you disconected the battery for 10 minutes, there must be something wrong in the system, it isnt only by the chance...
                MB E63s AMG
                MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Brano View Post
                  once it come back, when you disconected the battery for 10 minutes, there must be something wrong in the system, it isnt only by the chance...
                  Last edited by VXRCORSA888; 27 July 2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I dont understand what your trying to say
                    sorry

Comment

from what i can work out what they are sayin disconnectiong your battery would clear the fault but the fault is still there which means even if you use tech 2 it will clear but will come straight back you need to find out what sensor is at fault to bring it up
                      xbox addy -turboyoda85
                      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

I've just thought maybe it could be because where the recaros have been fitted, they have side airbags in the seats and the standard sxi ones don't have any so if the plug under the seat still fits the recaros there's gonna be problems as there is a extra 2 airbags. Maybe the only solution is un soldering the airbag light in the clocks as this will cure it for good. Is the button on the dash flashing? (underneath the hazzard button) that normally flashes when there's a problem with the airbag system

Comment

I can have a look at this for you if you're anywhere near E11.

Comment

Originally posted by pas-chill View Post
                            I can have a look at this for you if you're anywhere near E11.
                            Sorry mate im in west midlands too far for me :/

Comment

What steering wheel have u got mate?
                              sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Working...
                              X