X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wastegate

Hi,

I just flashed my car with an IPF from EDS, putted a 235 ps 340nm no precat map.

I already have a downpipe, KN replacement filter, and a Bailey dump valve.

I wanted to know if we have to touch the wastgate, if yes how much militers the screw must exceed from the nut ? The stock mode is 11mm, to prevent any damage I have putted the screw until 9mm.

(sorry for my bad english i'm french) thank you

Only way to be sure is check boost compared to what EDS say it should be running.
    sigpic
    Mike Hughes

Comment

he means the actuator
      Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Which "actuates" what?
        sigpic
        Mike Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
          Which "actuates" what?
          The actuater moves a rod which is the connected to your waste gate. I think

Comment

Originally posted by rreith View Post
            The actuater moves a rod which is the connected to your waste gate. I think
            the recirc valve.. :P
            Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              the recirc valve.. :P
              You're joking, right?
              sigpic
              Mike Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
                You're joking, right?

Comment

There is a how to on the corsa how to section.

You wind it down as far as you can until the waste gate is loose and then up again just enough secure the waste gate. That way there is no preload at all.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                  X