This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me

right my mate hit a fox at 70 mph and wants to know if a radiator and fans from a 1.8 sri corsa would fit on a vxr corsa? looking also for radiator bumber and intercooler parts please, thanks

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
    right my mate hit a fox at 70 mph and wants to know if a radiator and fans from a 1.8 sri corsa would fit on a vxr corsa? looking also for radiator bumber and intercooler parts please, thanks
    lol good luck, try ebay mate, they dont come around very often though.
    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

cheers mate ill let him know or just get him to ring one of the tuners, hows the training going atm?

Comment

cheers mate ill let him know or just get him to ring one of the tuners, hows the training going atm?
        k no problem, trainings good looking to enter cage around october time, do i know you?
        Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

I wouldnt have thought theyd fit mate. Best bet is breakers/ebay
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            k no problem, trainings good looking to enter cage around october time, do i know you?
            lol thats good we spoke on here about mma etc when i posted up that i teach and do personal training mate, a while ago now so u prob dont remember, what weight u fighting at i get involved with shows up and down the country sometimes and always looking for fighters

Comment

Steve, did you not mean a 1.6 SRI?

Comment

must have done mate if they dont do a 1.8, just going from the text i got last night...poor fox!!

Comment

If its a Corsa D then it will either be the 1.6T or 1.7CDTi if its an SRi, they only did a 1.8 N/A in the Corsa C.

Comment

ok mate ill have to call him and double check thanks

Comment

lol thats good we spoke on here about mma etc when i posted up that i teach and do personal training mate, a while ago now so u prob dont remember, what weight u fighting at i get involved with shows up and down the country sometimes and always looking for fighters
                      yeah im looking at welterweight, but gonna be lot heavier before i strip down for october.

which club do you represent? bit side tracked from the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X