Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Does

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vauxhall Does

    Right By DAIR!

    About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was looking into my engine bay

    Whilst viewing the engine bay I noticed something

    Air Con pipe was broken

    So I drove straight to Vauxhall. I told them what I thought the problem was, they confirmed that i was correct and said "Warranty Job". They said they would call me when they had the parts available.

    I received a call from them over the weekend to say that they would collect it today.

    As im walking down my street im thinking "Vauxhall will probably be finished come next week"...... How wrong was I? Very wrong. As I'm walking down the street I notice a Blue Arden'esq car.... My Initial thoughts were "Typical.... They didnt even come. Its parked in the exact same spot"

    As I walk into my house my sister informs me that they did indeed take the car!

    Collected and Fixed within one day!

    Many Thanks!

  • #2
    It's good to hear when people have good experiences with vauxhall . . . everyone should do it!
    #weusedtobetheshit

    Comment


    • #3
      To be fair I took it to a VX Service centre. The don't sell cars. So no bull **** from salesmen/women

      Comment


      • #4
        they do not want to upset you anymore.

        mr sir postalot.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
          they do not want to upset you anymore.

          mr sir postalot.

          lol

          They wernt the ones who upset me. TMS did!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DAIR View Post
            lol

            They wernt the ones who upset me. TMS did!
            I'll get the popcorn

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                LOL! Glad they sorted it mate.. I have had some good experiences too so they are not all bad.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Your reg details must still have VIP blazoned across them pal

                  Glad all sorted

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    Your reg details must still have VIP blazoned across them pal

                    Glad all sorted
                    Can someone explain? What have I missed?
                    sigpic
                    Mike Hughes

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ianj View Post
                      your reg details must still have vip blazoned across them pal

                      glad all sorted
                      pmsl

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glad its sorted mate.
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                        http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Basically DAIR experienced a loss of coolant on the motorway and because he drove on a mile to the next services/exit and then had the car recovered rather than immediately stopping on the hard shoulder in heavy traffic and poor visibility this was classed as abuse by TMS therefore voided his warranty.

                          After weeks of arguing eventually Vauxhall helped out and repaired it.

                          Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

                          Clique #14

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I must add that adverse weather conditions and the fact it was very busy added to the problem which is the reason DAIR decided to carry on to the services a mile down the road. Rather than risking his own life on the side of the motorway, which I definatly think was the correct thing to do.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
                              Basically DAIR experienced a loss of coolant on the motorway and because he drove on a mile to the next services/exit and then had the car recovered rather than immediately stopping on the hard shoulder in heavy traffic and poor visibility this was classed as abuse by TMS therefore voided his warranty.

                              After weeks of arguing eventually Vauxhall helped out and repaired it.
                              Sorry, I do remember this.
                              sigpic
                              Mike Hughes

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X