This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX workers ?

hello i am 18 and an apprentice technician at a vx dealership i have saw a corsa vxr at my work and i am considering to buy it but first i am just wondering if i am offerd and offers or discounts as a worker ?

Thanx in advance

im not one myself but you get a pretty decent discount I believe, theres a whole range of companies they give it to. The insurance probably would be the deal breaker though mate
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

You get partners discount, someone in sales should be able to assist you

http://www.partnersprogramme.co.uk/eligablelogin/

Astra

Comment

if its anything like nissan you only get a discount on a brand new car
        Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

Originally posted by Bawb View Post
          if its anything like nissan you only get a discount on a brand new car
          I bought my SRI Astra through friends and family from a friend who works for VX and saved 4K,so you should get a good discount on a new 1.

Comment

Probs not with vaux mate they are tighter that scrudges moneybox!!

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
              Probs not with vaux mate they are tighter that scrudges moneybox!!
              Your on one tonight mate, too many fizzy ones I recon

Comment

^^ Your not kidding mate am ******, all good fun mate.

Comment

i would think so mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley-vxr View Post
                    hello i am 18 and an apprentice technician at a vx dealership i have saw a corsa vxr at my work and i am considering to buy it but first i am just wondering if i am offerd and offers or discounts as a worker ?

Thanx in advance
                    I got £1800 discount thru the Partnership scheme because I'm in Unison which is involved in discounts with Vauxhall. I was told I got the same discount as VX STAFF... PLUS i got 3 yr 0% finance. They said that the non Partnership members wouldnt have got both. However! That was also with a large cash deposit from my 3 yr old Corsa and I STILL found it hard..because unfortunately they dont discount the insurance lol (which at ur age is gonna be a killer) or the tax. Still i couldnt have afforded it without the Partnership scheme.
                    The Devil's In The Dance ...
                    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                      I got £1800 discount thru the Partnership scheme because I'm in Unison which is involved in discounts with Vauxhall. I was told I got the same discount as VX STAFF... PLUS i got 3 yr 0% finance. They said that the non Partnership members wouldnt have got both. However! That was also with a large cash deposit from my 3 yr old Corsa and I STILL found it hard..because unfortunately they dont discount the insurance lol (which at ur age is gonna be a killer) or the tax. Still i couldnt have afforded it without the Partnership scheme.
                      Staff get a better discount

You would be an associate partner like me (I work for Siemens)

Employees and Retailers get a slightly better deal as you'd expect in all fairness

http://www.partnersprogramme.co.uk/eligablelogin/
                      Last edited by IanJ; 31 July 2010, 02:11 AM.

Astra

Comment

Yeah thats the site i had to fill in ;-) and out of visiting 3 VX dealers, only the last one told me i was eligible ..so thank u that man ;-)
                        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Yeah thats the site i had to fill in ;-) and out of visiting 3 VX dealers, only the last one told me i was eligible ..so thank u that man ;-)
                          Some are better than others unfortunately - as long as you got a deal

Astra

Comment

oh yeah it was the best i could hope for without gettin it for free lol ....mind u im readin all the 'fault and poor service' threads on here and am now gettin a wee bit jumpy.

Comment

oh yeah it was the best i could hope for without gettin it for free lol ....mind u im readin all the 'fault and poor service' threads on here and am now gettin a wee bit jumpy.
                              People mostly post up when something goes wrong so things can always seem worse

Check out some useful tips in this thread
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=100344

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X